Bad Boys PT.3

In The Man Cave

Josh: Aight son make it quick! (shuts door)

Jalen: (mugging him with arms folded)

Jorden: This gone be good (sits down recording)

Caleb: Well you know Journie and I have been together for 4 years now. I'm coming to you guys asking for her hand in marriage. So, Mr. Christopher, may I marry your daughter?

Jalen: You didn't ask to get her pregnant but you did that (rolls eyes)

Josh: I appreciate the respect son (embraces him) You can have my baby's hand in marriage (daps him up)

Jalen: WHAT? So we just make decisions and don't consult with each other? Wow what kind of relationship is this? (flips hair)

Jorden: Yo, Uncle Jay, that's sus my guy, calm down

Josh: Well now that this is over, let's get back to the women before they have a damn cow

In The Livingroom

YN: Everything okay?

Josh: Yeah everything is fine (sits down)

Jalen: I need a drink (heads to kitchen)

Caleb: Well since we're all here, I have something I'd like to say.

YN; Go ahead sweetheart.

Caleb: Well for starters, thank you Mr and Mrs Christopher for accepting me into the family. (turns to Journie) Journie, baby, I've loved you for 4 years and I hope to love and fall in love with you more for many years to come. Although, your dad and jalen had me shaking like a stripper and still do till this day, I wanted to ask you something.

YN: Whats up?

Jorden: (whispering) I wanna throw up

Caleb: (gets on one knee) Journie Anise Christopher, Will you marry me?

Journie: (tearing up) Yes! Yes I'll marry you! (hugs him)

Caleb: (slide ring on her finger)

Jalen: (storms in the livingroom) So y'all just gone let her get married!? What kind of father and brother are yall! First a baby, now she getting married! I can't take it no more! (crying) First they marry you then they leave you and take your money!

Teya: (whispers to Jorden) Is he okay?

Jorden: (whispering) Yeah his wife left him, now he a lil crazy

YN: Jalen go make your eyelids meet!

Jalen: What does that even mean? (crying)

Josh: Man get it together! We bad boys for life, but it's time for babygirl to live her life

YN: I love you daddy (hugs him)