Chapter 26: Making it official

A week had passed, after their family time together...

Richard and Dawn barely sees each other because of their works. They haven't been able to keep up also with their breakfast and dinner routine, which includes everyone to be present because...

Hope had been more and more busy with her job as a model, because of all the offers she's getting from another producers. But of course, her main was still with Quen's production team.

Paul was finishing his 4 months contract as a gym instructor, while he started to put up his own gym little by little and with the help of his papa.

Sofia, who's class will start next month still had vacant days for her to enjoy. Hope had been asking her also to accept the offer of being a model, and eventually accepted it to fill up her vacant days.

Which leave us with Basty.

Same with Sofia, his class will start next month. Obviously he doesn't and wasn't capable of having a job yet. So he often come with his kuya Paul, or with his ate's at their work. He even go with his papa whenever Richard was able to look after him. But most of the time, he spend it with his mama.

"Basty let's go!" Dawn called him and they head out from their house.

Raymond was there outside, standing next to his car waiting for them.

Dawn greeted him but Basty went straight inside the car.

"Hindi padin ako pinapansin ng bunso mo hon." Raymond told Dawn.

"Give him more time, masasanay din yan sayo hon." She said and reached for his hands. "Oh let's go, I have to catch up with my meeting."

They both got inside the car and Raymond started to drive.

It took them couple hours before they arrived at the meeting place, they got off from the car then Dawn held Basty as they walked inside.

"Basty stay here with your tito Ray, Mama will be right there. I just have to finish my meeting, behave okay?" She said and kissed Basty on his forehead. "Hon, look after him ha." She added.

"Okay hon, no problem." Raymond said and gave her a kiss on her cheeks before she went inside the private room.

Dawn left them and really doesn't have to worry a lot about Basty and Raymond, because they were all in the same restaurant. Raymond and Basty were sitting on a nearby table waiting for her, while she was still inside the private room to have their meeting.

After the meeting Dawn head out and went straight to Raymond and Basty's table.

"I'm done with the meeting, told you it won't take long." She said and sat beside Basty.

"What happened, did you get it hon?" Raymond asked her.

"Yes hon, kaya I would be busy this week to finish their jewelry designs."

"Congrats, I know you can do it." He said and reached for her hands. "Let's celebrate, tutal we're here already!"

Raymond called a waiter to get their orders and waited for their food.

While eating, Raymond did his best and tried to be close with Basty but he completely ignored him.

"You want me to open that for you?" He asked Basty but he moved away and looked at his mama.

"It's fine Basty, let tito help you." She said and smiled at him.

After finishing their meal, Raymond paid for their meal before they head out.