Chapter 51: What a Morning?!

It was only 5:15 in the morning when Basty woke up, he sat on his bed and rubbed his eyes. He then immediately looked for his mama, so he stood up and left his room.

He ran towards his mama's room and reached for the doorknob to opened it.

He got surprised and happy at the same time, after seeing his papa inside.

He saw his parents laying on both ends of their bed with their comforters on. He didn't bother to get inside the comforter also and just hopped in their bed, laid in the space on their middle and slept again.

After hours had passed, Dawn and Richard was slowly waking up. They both didn't opened their eyes yet, probably because of tiredness.

Dawn turned her body and was about to hugged Richard when she felt someone else. She then decided to opened her eyes and saw Basty in their middle.

"BASTYYY!" She screamed which immediately woke up Richard and Basty.

Richard was shocked to see Basty also, laying on their middle.

"What are you doing here?!" Richard asked and instantly covered Basty's eyes, he then stood up on the bed side.

Basty who just woke up still not on his mind because of sleepiness, didn't even know what was happening.

Dawn pulled the comforter and wrapped it in her body, she stood up and grabbed a towel for Richard.

"Thanks." He said when Dawn tied it on him because his naked body was exposed.

Good thing he covered Basty's eyes quickly and fast.

"Pa why are you covering my eyes po?" Basty asked when he finally got on his mind.

"Later na with the questions Basty okay." He said then turned to Dawn who was now, getting a towel also for her.

"I'll go take a shower, get our clothes on the floor and fixed it." She said and went inside their bathroom.

Only then Richard uncovered Basty's eyes and did what Dawn told him.

Then suddenly their door swung opened again.

"Ma what happened po, we heard a screaming kanina?" Paul asked while Hope and Sofia was with him.

"Pa you slept here?!" The kids got surprised also, seeing their papa inside wearing a towel only.

"No questions." Richard told them right away. "Go get Basty and get yourself ready for breakfast." He ordered them then Paul held Basty.

He immediately closed and locked the door.

"Ngayon ko pa naisip mag lock." He sighed and shook his head.

He walked towards their bathroom and went inside also. He saw Dawn already on the shower so he took off his towel and joined her.

He moved the showerhead and positioned it to them. He hugged her from her back letting the water ran on their bodies.

"Did Basty asked more?" She asked him.

"No but even if he did, I won't answer. The three got inside also."

"Hope, Paul and Sofia?"

"Yeah, they heard you screamed."

"Did we just got caught by our kids?" She exhaustedly said.