Chapter 188: Its going to be another long night

Osaka International Airport...

It was a few hours away before New Year's Eve when the Gomez family waited at the lounge upon arriving.

Dawn had to take a quick check-up just for them to be sure if her condition was still fine and normal.

"Love, okay ka na?" Richard asked as he sat beside his wife to hold her hands.

"A bit." Dawn smiled at him. "Where's the kids?"

"They went out to look for some snacks."

"Snacks? What time na ba, dapat after dinner na natin." 

"Hayaan mo na love, alam mo naman yung apat." He grinned at her then brought her hands to his lips.

"Aren't we going to leave, babe?" She suddenly asked.

"Wala pa yung sasakyan na gagamitin natin. 5 minutes pa love."

Dawn didn't bother to speak as she just nodded at her husband for an answer.

Few minutes after, kids went back to the lounge—the same time when their car arrived at the place also.

Same as always, Richard was the one driving their car while his wife sat beside him leaving the backseat for their kids.

"Papa, can we buy some sushi for our dinner later?" Hope suggested.

"Uy I want sashimi also please papa." Sofia pleaded to their papa.

"Okay sige we'll buy some bago tayo dumeretso sa hotel." Richard approved right away.

"I want to have some sushi also babe." Dawn suddenly heaved a sigh.

"Love, alam mo namang bawal sayo yun eh." He said then gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"I know but I can't stop myself from craving it babe."

"Sige I'll cook some fish for your sushi, ako na magluluto."

"Talaga?" Dawn asked while her eyes gleamed.

"Kahit ano love, basta para sayo." He sweetly replied making his wife smiled even more widely.

"Ugh, too much sweetness for the night." Their girls suddenly screamed which made them all laughed.

"See, you should always find ways to make someone you love happy." Richard sincerely said then take a quick peek at their girls. "If you didn't find the man who can do that, don't settle yet."

Dawn didn't contradict to what her husband just said since he had a point.

She just looked at their girls also then mouthed "just listen to your papa" which made Hope and Sofia softly chuckled.

"Hindi ko na sasabihin na kasing guapo ko kasi medyo mahirap na yan, kita niyo naman walang papantay dito." Richard proudly said as he earned a few banters from their kids.

"Why so full of confidence Pa?" Hope grinned at him then threw her keen eyes.

"Guapo nga but has a big tummy naman!" Sofia teased their papa and made everyone laughed.

"Ito ba? Eh, yan nga ang dahilan kaya na-inlove sa'kin ang mama niyo eh."

"Huwag niyo akong sinasali jaan sa usapan niyo Gomz." Dawn slightly laughed.

Their whole ride was full of laughter and with their usual banters, they almost didn't notice the traffic they had to pass through on their way to the hotel they'll use to stay.