Chapter 101: This time, it's their heart being true

Past 10 in the evening when Richard arrived home, he was late because he had a lot to settled with Sam.

He was calling Dawn but she wasn't answering and so did their kids, he was thinking that they we're sleeping already.

While he was on his way home, he was thinking a lot of things. A lot of decisions he will be making tonight.

He was tired of exerting his mind and his pride so this time he'll let his heart decide. Unsure of what would be the outcome but he ready himself for it.  

Richard got off from his car and made his way inside, he immediately saw his wife laying on the couch at their living room with her comforters on.

"Hey why do you sleep here?" He gently rubbed her shoulders causing her to wake up.

Dawn slowly opened her eyes and saw Richard sitting beside her, she wrapped her arms on his waist and sniffed his neck.

"Ang tagal mo." She whispered.

"Miss mo ako agad?" He asked brushing her hair with his fingers.

She nodded then hugged him more tight, gliding her hand up to his chest.

"I miss you too." He kissed her forehead and cuddled with her, he checked her temperature. "What are you feeling now, may masakit pa ba sayo?"

"I'm fine now, thank you." She answered rubbing his chest.

He made her sat on his lap and letting her hugged him, he noticed her sniffing his neck.

"Miss na miss mo'ko?" He asked laughing. She looked at him sharply then slapped his chin. "Miss mo ako pero hindi mo sinasagot tawag ko kanina."

"You're not answering my calls also!"

"Bawian ba?" He jokingly said then she hit him again. "Okay joke lang, sorry na." He laughed and kissed her. "I miss you too so much."

They let themselves be drowned with their deep kisses that was full of passion and emotion, they felt the strong desire for each other.

Richard carried her and stood up not letting their lips parted, Dawn was rubbing his nape pushing him more deeper.

He was about to step on the stairs when she withdrew from their long amorous kiss.

"Where are you going?" She asked him smiling.

"In our room of course, you wanted here?" He jokingly asked while smirking then kissed her neck.

"Wait did you eat already?"

"I am right now." He answered naughtily.

"That's not what I mean, I'm asking if you take your dinner?" She asked stopping him.

"Not yet but I don't mind having you for my appetizer." He kissed her palms that was blocking his mouth.

"Let's eat first I cooked dinner for you."

"You're not eating yet?" He asked frowning then she nodded. "Dawn!"

"What? I was waiting for you."

"You shouldn't wait for me, you're taking meds dapat kumain ka sa oras!" He firmly said.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not." He said and made their way to the dining room.

"You're shouting." She told him while rubbing his neck.