Chapter 135: The greatest blessing of life

As promised Richard and Dawn took Basty outside to received one of his gifts.

They had time since it was early in the morning and everyone else were still busy preparing the venue for later.

Dawn was holding Basty when suddenly he got surprised and excited after seeing what his papa brought him.

"Why don't you try your new wheels?" Richard told him.

"It's mine?!" He exclaimed and looked up to his mama too.

"Yes it's yours, happy birthday kuya Basty we love you." She grinned and let him ride his new wheels.

"Thank you mama, papa!" Basty excitedly hopped on his kiddie wheel and tried it.

While Basty was enjoying his new wheels, Dawn couldn't stopped herself from smiling

A sudden thought came into her mind which caused the tears to form on her eyes.

"Love what happened?" Richard asked after he noticed her.

"I always says they're growing up too fast, Basty's already 8 years old now." She smiled and let him wiped her tears.

"C'mon love smile ka na, it's his birthday." He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her temple.

"Soon he'll be 16 then by the time he turned 21 his sibling will already have their families. They'll be having their own lives and eventually will leave us."

"Then it will be more fun, it's like were back to having no kids. We can have our time together ng walang nangungulit." He grinned and gave her a smacked. "We can have our late night dates." He wiggled his brows up and down.

She laughed after he said those words and pinched his nose.

"Ayan smile! Stop worrying love, matagal pa yun. We have plenty of time to be with them." He kissed her.

"I'm not worrying babe, I just can't stop myself from thinking about it. We already have three kids on their 20's, then si Basty sumusunod na sa kanila."

"At may susunod nadin kay Basty, may dadagdag na mangungulit satin." He hugged her bare tummy and kissed her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." She faced him and locked her arms on his neck before she closed their gaps.

They only withdrew from each other when Dawn's phone beeped.

"It's Hope, they're almost done in preparing na daw." She told him after reading the message. "We should get ready also."

"Okay." He nodded then called Basty.

Richard told him that they need to prepare now for his birthday party and played with his wheels later.