Chapter 123: Too much to say, one of it is goodbye...

Dawn was looking from the windshield to her husband sitting beside her, who remained silent while driving in the middle of the road at midnight.

"I'm sorry." She squeezed his hand that was laced to her since they got inside the car.

"You don't have to." Richard answered in his impassive manner.

"I know you don't have to do this, you don't want me to go. But I can't help it, if I won't come I would think about it more."

"I know that's why I'm taking you there." He said while rubbing his temple.

"Please stop acting like that, you're just making it hard for me."

"What?"

"You're making me feel that I shouldn't go, na I should have stay at home and ignored their message."

"Look Dawn I'm tired, I've been driving since yesterday. I have a lot going on in my mind right now and avoiding it so I stay quiet, I'm not making things hard for you."

"I didn't asked you to come."

"Alam ko at alam mo din na hindi kita papayagang bumyahe mag isa ng ganitong oras." His voice raised and started to sound irritated.

She stared at him before she released a sighed and didn't managed to answer, she remained silent before this would led them to a misunderstanding.

Dawn honestly didn't want to come but she felt guilty.

Her conscience kept on telling her that if something bad happened it would be her fault also.

She doesn't have a choice but to at least checked on Ray and finally had a talk with him.

Maybe the weeks of avoiding him was enough.

Meanwhile, they finally arrived at the hospital after minutes of driving.

Dawn immediately asked the front desk and gave her the private room number.

Richard walked by her side, still not letting go of her hands until they made it to the room. Dawn was about to knocked on the door when he stopped her.

"Pasensya ka na kung nataasan kita ng boses kanina." He said and hugged her tight. "Hihintayin kita dito sa labas."

She nodded and hugged him back more tightly, she heard him whispered "I love you" before he kissed her temple.

"I love you too." She planted a soft kiss on his lips before he let her knocked on the door.

A lady opened it and Richard took a quick peeked on the door before he left his wife, he mouthed her to message him later.

"Really glad you came ate, kuya had been looking for you." The lady welcomed her with an embrace.

"Hi Kaye, sorry it took me long to come." Dawn apologized as they stepped inside the room, Kaye was RK's fiancée.

RK who had been seated on the couch, stood up and welcomed Dawn also.

She then asked him what happened.

"We came here to checked on him because we can't contact him since last week, we found him in his unit unconscious." RK explained to her.

"The doctor said he's taking pills and got overdose so he lost conscious." Kaye added.

"Pills? I didn't know he is taking any substance." She worriedly said and looked at Ray. "How is he now?"

"They inserted him a breathing tube and gave him activated charcoal, which acts in the digestive tract to absorb the drug."