Chapter 126: To Boracay!

(Sub-Title: "Spaghetti to make her Happy" lol, mkay I'm done.)

Dawn went back to her office and can already smell the aroma of coffee, she loves coffee but this one had a different effect to her.

"Love are you done with your meeting?" Richard immediately gave her an embrace.

She only nodded then hugged him back.

"Oh bakit ganyan itsura mo love, something happened?"

"I smell a strong coffee, really bad." She frowned while lightly covering her nose.

He looked at her curiously —he knew she loves coffee— but he noticed that she was serious.

"It's from Quen, he dropped by to talked with us and gave this."

"Really? Where is he?"

"He left already, sabi ko dumeretso na siya sa Boracay dahil pupunta nadin tayo mamaya."

"Oh okay." She nodded again and walked towards her desk. "What did he said?"

"I'll explain it to you later."

Dawn moved the paper bag of coffee away then placed down her folders and sketch pad on her desk.

Richard then hugged her from her back and gave her a smacked.

"Do you still have anything to finish love?" He asked and nibbled her ear.

"Wala na po, let's go back home I need to pack for us and for Basty." She tapped his arms and so he let her go.

Richard waited for Dawn to finished all she had to do before they leave.

"Babe let's go." She said and held his hand. Richard then grabbed the paper bag of coffee. "Can you please give that away."

"Love, Quen gave this to us." He said and surprisingly looked at her.

"I know and I appreciated it, but it really has a strong smell." She irritatedly said.

"Okay sige I'll give it to Dans."

"Thank you." She smiled then let go of his hand so she can placed it to his waist.

Richard wrapped his arm around her shoulder before they head out from her office. She locked the doors and they both walked towards Dannah's desk.

He then gave her the paper bag of coffee —which she said thank you in returned— then the two went to the parking lot.

They hopped inside the car, put their seatbelts on and hit the roads.

"Gomz what is it that you're telling me why Quen went to my office?" She started while adjusting her seat.

"Ah he came to talked with us about Hope."

Richard explained to his wife everything he and Quen had discussed earlier, he told her that Quen had been planning to propose to Hope and he needed their approval.

"Oh my gosh, did you agreed?" She exclaimed then he nodded. "Are you serious?!"

"Why? Ayaw mo ba love?"

"No babe, I'm actually waiting for it. I mean they've been dating a lot and I know they love each other and will eventually get to this stage."

"Eh bakit parang gulat na gulat ka?" He asked again while laughing.

"Because you agreed, I'm expecting na hindi ka pa papayag."