3

Naruto walked into the Hokage's Tower and quietly waited for the Hokage to finish with a meeting. Since he had time to spare he asked his voice to explain what was going on. He didn't expect much seeing as how the voice liked to be as cryptic as possible. Like now for example.

"Its about chakra and how to use it," like that explains anything. The voice snorted as the large amount of venom like sarcasm bled into my thoughts. "You will under stand in a bit." Again like that explained anything.

   The "hidden" ANBU posing as the Hokage's secretary of sorts let the child in when the meeting was finished. "Hello Naruto" the old man chuckled. "What can I do for you?"

   "I... um..." he was stalling. How do you tell the man who's decisions effected if you live or die, that you a) can't read on your own and b) don't know chakra control. "I have a problem," he started. "I have a voice in my head that helps me in situations I have no knowledge of ever having happen. Today during class," Naruto repeated what the voice was telling him to. "I did the technique correctly. Even Iruka-sensei said I did. But. I failed. Spectacular?"

"Show me," the old man said kindly but the hidden command didn't go unheard. It took him seconds to use the technique and even shorter a time to be utterly sad and unsettled by the sickly, deformed version of himself.

   "I see," the Hokage mused for a bit. "Thank you for bringing it to my attention." Naruto just gulped and nodded his head. "I have one technique I think might work for you."

-end for now!