7

The Third looked down at his village. He couldn't wrap his head around the idiocy of the people. Actually that is a lie. He could. It's in human nature to lash out. To hate. To fear something larger and stronger then themselves. But Naruto isn't anything like that. Though with some of the traps his ANBU fell into, he could see the boy getting there.
   The old man ignored his paperwork, like any true Hokage, and decided to take a walk down memory lane. As he traveled threw the village, not alone never alone, he spotted a place that brought back memories. Of a tiny child spitting and hissing as his ANBU Commander huffed and puffed like he was chasing Tora as a Genin again.
"Lord Third," the man was respectful. "I don't know how, but he turned all the ANBU uniforms in HQ into Gai's." The old man looked at the child. Said child didn't look repentant. He looked really smug.
"Naruto," the old man ran a hand threw his beard. A self soothing motion taken as a thinking pose. "Please explain why?"
"They looked like they needed the cheering up," the boy way to hyper. "But it was supposed to be a good thing. He is always pawning them off. I've had Inu-San and Weasel-San check him for stuff. He makes them appear out of nowhere. And not ninja style nowhere."
The man chuckled at the memory. The sheer oddness of the blonde boy amazes him sometimes. He saw several more spots like that. An ANBU holding a squirming blonde child and dying for loss of breath. Some form of prank on the top of their tongue.
Then he thinks of this new problem with the blonde. The blonde single handily beat his ex-teacher at being a ninja. He spammed the ninja's symbols for "ANBU help". Causing one of his best to look, even if they thought it was going to end in a prank. In doing so he caused Neko to hear everything.
   Once Mizuki was handed over to TI, he sang like a civilian. Thankfully the traitor's plan to tell Naruto what he holds was stopped. Not to mention using said boy to steal the forbidden scroll. He was getting to old to mess with traitors.

Naruto looked down at the village from the highest point in the village. The fourth hokage's head cast a perfect glare hiding him from prying eyes. He couldn't believe he was a ninja. It boggled his mind. He expected the worst situation; failing the test.
   "Go home," the voice sighed in frustration. "We have work to do tomorrow. Starting with getting you some real clothes. Not this neon, kill-me, eye searing, annoying, orange."
   "Okay. Okay." On his way home he passed many a places he was caught/tied up/ and or just plain gagged by ANBU for a prank.

~ttfn
     >~< DS35