10

"Tell me about yourself," the Jounin spoke up startling Sakura. "You first pinky."
   "Uh... can you show us how first sensei?" Innocent eye flutter so original.
   "Hmm, my name is Hakate Kakashi. My likes, don't feel like it. My dislikes don't need to know. Dream? I guess I don't have one."
He only told you his name. 'Yeah... this is going to be long isn't it.' Yes. 'Helpful. So helpful.'
"Your turn blonde," Kakashi startled me out of the impending debate going to happen in my brain. One I was going to lose and losing to the voice in your head is dumb.
*"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"* I could feel the disrespect coming off of the silver haired jerk. He is you teacher! 'Not yet he isn't. Was I dumb enough?' The sigh in frustration about thinking of what I said was reassuring that it was.
"Emo one."
*"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."*
"Your so cool Sasuke!" Was squealed.
I just sweat dropped, because really? Our teacher apparently did also or at least the voice said so.
"Meet me tomorrow at 0700 tomorrow. Don't eat anything if you don't want to throw up." I kinda zoned out after that little bit of information as the voice got really loud and just. Some words used aren't sayable by the ANBU. And from experience they have the worst potty mouth of the entire village.
Then he left and so did the others. Or well Sasuke left and Sakura followed. I left a little while after and made my way to Ichiraku. Then home. I was going to pack what I think I'll need and then everything I don't. Up to and including all my meager medical supplies. Then I went to sleep after setting my timer. I was not going to be late and the voice was still grumpy about the no food thing so I'll eat before leaving to make it shut up.

~tada!!! Update!
*word* is direct quotes from the anime taken from the internet. So it it's wrong? I'm not the one to write it. It was copy and paste.