Chapter 8

"See, I don't really use telekinesis often," Yukio explains. "It's not really reliable, hard to control." In a harsh movement, he whips his arm to the left taking the boy with him. "I don't like unreliable things, telekinesis, weather reports, but I do like reliable things, like family." Yukio points at the boy then starts drawing circles with his finger, the boy starts flying around in circles as well.

"Please stop, I'm gonna be sick," he cries.

"To tell the truth, not all family is reliable," Yukio admits ignoring the boys begging. "My father dumped me in an orphanage in America, even though just across the pond I have relatives who would have happily taken me in. They have now, and I like having them rely on me, it makes me feel good about myself and here you are telling me to drop that family on the floor cause "cats always land on their feet"?"

Nozomi leans closer to Yukio then gives him a hug, "Thanks for sharing."

Yukio smiles at her, then turns back to the crowd "Now, teens of Himitsu no machi what do you think I should do with this loose lips Earth elemental?"

"Freeze him over!"

"Drop him on his butt."

"Teleport him into the Ocean!"

Yukio laughs, "Now now, remember we have royalty among us, we don't want her thinking we are savages."

"How about we take him to Tsukimaru?" Nozomi suggests.

There was a gasp, "Whose Tsukimaru?" I ask Akatsuki quietly.

"He's another member of the Hayashi Clan," he whispers. "He suffers from Disassociative identity disorder, one minute he is playing tag in the rainforest, the next minute he wants to kill you."

"You know what Cuz," Yukio smirks. "That's not a bad idea."

"I'll go get him," Nozomi volunteers. "See ya in ten!"

"Nozomi..." Yukio starts out but the Were-cat had already started running and the door opened and closed in seconds. "I could have just teleported this idiot to him."

"Oh come on Yukio san," Akatsuki starts, I thought he was going to defend the poor boy but instead he says "It would be more fun with a display no, show the princesses a good time."

Before I could say anything the crowd starts cheering. These guys are crazy. Is this why Papa didn't want me to leave the castle. I've never even seen this side of Akatsuki before.

Yukio drops the boy and the crowd catch him, "Get him in the ring, Tsukimaru Kun runs faster than Nozomi, he'll most probably carry her on the way back."

He floats down to us, "Nozomi chan interrupted me earlier, you said you were of the Doragon clan no?"

"Hai," I nod.

"The dragon clan?" he confirms.

I nod again.

"Your father let you out?"

"That has nothing to do with you Yukio san," Akatsuki interrupts him.

"There is nothing wrong with his question Akatsuki Kun," I say. "I had to persuade my Father to let me out of the castle. I was not to fraternise with the locals but that seems to have gone out of the window."

"Akira sama broke it straight away huh," Yukio laughs. "Bad butler prince. I need to hit you with a newspaper!" A cylinder of ice appears in his hands then he taps Akatsuki on the head with it.

"Ow!" Akatsuki yelps. "Dude!"

"Don't teach the princess bad things Akira sama," Yukio lectures.

Akatsuki shifts into his leopard form and leaps at the boy, he misses and the lands on his paws, the crowd shifted to make space for the albino leopard.

"So that's how you wanna play," Yukio laughs. "Keep an eye on Tsukimaru's prey you lot!"

Yukio falls to the ground then shifts into a snow leopard and the two boys start circling, ready to attack.

A/N Tsukimaru? If that name sounds familiar that cause he is in the story Thunderstorm: True Me Sequel. Yep, it's the same murderous werecat!