[3] °Bears. Just Bears°

Malay's POV...

I woke up.
I don't know where i was, but i don't think i've been here before...
"Ugh... My head..."
I felt so dizzy and my head was heavy. But i can't stay here. I tried to get up and sat down. Trying to gain all my consciousness. I slowly open my eyes to see a lots of trees. I looked around but i could only find more trees but different types.

The next thing i knew was the little flower petal next to me falling. Oh, is that my hibiscus?
I pick it up and put it back to my hair. Don't ask why, i just like it like that. I stood up and started walking slowly. Is this the human world then? It's so pretty! So many creatures, so many plants, and the sky was beautiful! I wonder why the flowers said it was, well... Kinda terrible.

As i was walking, i noticed that my uniform were still the same. The weather was kinda chilly, so i guess i need to change my uniform. Or maybe just something to make me warm.
"Um... Let's see... Miss Mongolia did told me that the elements could give us something.. Maybe i can ask the wind"
"Dear the mighty wind element, could you please give me something to warm me up?"

The leafs suddenly collapsed caused by the wind and there appears somekind of clothes. I think this is what they called "Jacket"! Looks comfortable. So i wore it.

(Games time! (Haha who would play it) Can you guess what are the animals he talked about??)

(1) I walked again. I don't know where should i go, but i think this place is a good place to stay in! I can see the creatures. There's this one with a long ears and they look fluffy! They look like an Nourylle. But the different, Nourylle uses their ears to fly. Do those white small fluffy thing fly too?

(2) Oh! Another one, they had an long tree branch on it's head and had some white dots on their bodies. They were chocolate. It looks like they're eating the grass. I never see them. I wonder what they are. Are they a tree in disguise?

(3) Hm, this one has a wings and big eyes! It sat on a branch, i think it's sleeping but woke up for a second.
"Hoo hoo"
Ah! It spoke! I wonder what it said. Is it talking to me?

(4) This one is small and they also on a branch eating something. They had fluffy tail and they're small! The tail twirls which made it cuter. I think they're eating this thing called "Acorns".

"Sigh... Why are there so many fluffy creatures here? I wish we had them in the flower realm.."
Without realizing, i stepped on a branch and made a noise. I heard groans near me. Oh god...
I turn around to see bunch of... "Bears"? Is that what they called it? Who cares! They look mad! I panicked but tried to keep quiet. Maybe they'll go away. I tried to move my legs a little, but i can't.

I'm paralyzed...

I stood there, sweating bullets. I'm so scared!! Did i accidentally step to their area?! Darn it why am i so stupid!
I didn't realize one of the bears was already in front of me, sniffing.
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

And i pushed it. I pushed the bear. I PUSHED THE BEAR?! WHAT THE HELL IS MY REFLECT THINKING?!!

I saw the bears looking at me with judgemental look and all of them walking towards me. I either need to run or defend myself. I could try to use my powers, but what if it doesn't work..? Well, it deserve a shot..!
I gave it a little flashing lights, i don't want to hurt them! But they got even angrier (Classic stupid Mal).

"M-Maybe they'll go away if i use fire??" I thought to myself.

I used the fire spell i practiced and use it to them. But it doesn't work. Crap, it only works when i'm calm. AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM WHEN THERE'S BEARS WHO WANTS TO KILL ME?!!!

I don't know what else to do but to run. I ran as fast as i could, but the bears keep chasing! I kept looking forward not knowing there's an huge branch. I slip and it made me fell. All i know is that to run again, even though it hurts and hide behind the nearest tree.

"O-ouch... My knee..." I mumbled, looking at an red liquid.
"Huh, what is this red liquid..? Hng! It hurts..."
Touching it was a bad idea.
I need to calm down. I breathe in and out.

I can hear the groans of the bears. They're really angry. And at that moment i sneezed. Curse it.
I quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Even though i can't see them, i know they're coming towards me. And they did. They're next to me now. I was shock and slowly backing off. The bears were huge, i'm scared. Then I remembered i have wings when they suddenly opened up itself. God i'm so stupid-

I quickly get up and fluttered my wings quickly. When i was about to float, one of the bears scratch it, leaving the red liquid flowing.

I groan. It was painful! A hot tears almost fell down my cheeks. I couldn't handle it. My physical form is too weak!

So i screamed at the top of my lung, even though i know no one will come and help me.

Such a weakling, right?

Yet, who is this boy coming towards me...?

A/n:

Hey we meet again readers. Anyways, DAMIN FOR 1K READS OMFG I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY. Also, sorry for the short chapter.
Ah yes, new cover. Cause the latest one is cringe:

 Cause the latest one is cringe:

988 words.

- Ken, out!