Chapter 8, pt. 1

Hey Guys! Don't kill me, I know this is over due but life is a little hectic rn so I apologize for the wait. I hope you all enjoy!

To say that Marshall was nervous was definitely an understatement. It was currently 7:45 and he was being picked up by his driver so they could scoop us Khrys. He had set up reservations earlier in the day and also gave his driver the address ahead of time so they knew how long it'd take them to get there and also where they'd be going. He felt that it was great preparation on his part, the last thing he wanted was for things to go to shit as they so often do. It only took them about 10 minutes so he'd still have 5 minutes to spare.

Marshall had left the partition open so he could talk to his driver, hoping it help ease some nervousness about the night ahead.

"You look like you're about to shit yourself boss, are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Um, y-yeah. Just a little nervous is all. Am I dumb for feeling that way?"

"Normally when a man is nervous about meeting up with a woman he's already met, it means she's pretty damn great and you'd rather not go messing things up. I'd say relax and go with the flow. Take it easy on yourself. As far as I'm concerned, you deserve to have a fun night out for once, you've been working hard and coming out super stressed. Don't let your insecurities get in the way of enjoying yourself tonight. Let loose and be yourself, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

Marshall was absorbing everything the man was saying and appreciated his honesty, it was refreshing and surprisingly just what he needed to hear. He preferred for his advice to not be sugar coated. It also helped that Khrys was in the industry herself, she didn't need to be flashed with his money and cars. Hell, a lock of her hair was probably worth more than anything he owned. This fact also made him a bit insecure, what if because of that he wasn't enough for her? But Anthony was in fact right. He needed to take it easy on himself for once, this isn't Kim he's talking about. He just hoped he was right about taking a leap on faith on this one. He wouldn't know what to do if he made a fool of himself.

"Thanks, Anthony. I really needed to hear that."

"Anytime, boss." He replied, grinning at him through the mirror.

Marshall smiled a bit as he thought about Khrys, she was absolutely breathtaking and not in the traditional 'Hollywood Bombshell" type way. Her features made her unique but also desirable to the right men. She had this beautiful tanned skin. He was sure it was natural. He'd come to know the difference between real melanin and a spray tan from his fair share of bimbos. It was smooth and even and covered in a plethora of freckles, not all over her face but neatly scattered across her nose and cheeks, like constellations. Her lips were full, not Jay Z full. But plush and they looks so, so kissable. And don't even him started on her eyes. They were almond shaped and hooded, but surprise, surprise, they were so beautiful and so green, she had just a small patch of brown in one of them. To top it all off, they were decorated by her long, thick lashes.

She also wasn't on the skinny side, she was pear shaped. Her breasts not huge but not super small either, he'd imagine they were just sizable enough to fill his hand. And she was definitely short. Maybe 5'0 or 5'1 at the most. She had a slim waist and full hips and thighs. Her ass was just as full and he often thought about holding in his hands. He wondered if it was natural, but her shape seemed to be homegrown. Because even though she had a small waist, she had a little bit of a belly and from the bit of her thighs that he got to see, he could tell they were smooth but has a bit a cellulite to them. Her shape wasn't generic. She didn't look like every woman that hopped off of Dr. Miami's table. She had a little meat on her arms as well, and for some reason he found that sexy as hell.