~Chapter Twenty-Four~ We All X Know X The Truth

"Why are we having a picnic?" Aria asks as Gon and Killua stuff their mouths.

"I think we're meeting up with Kurapika today." I answer as I drink my soda. "Are you not going to eat?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I don't need to eat to survive." She answers then Kurapika starts to walk forward and her jaw drops. "Holy shit." She mutters.

"Kurapika!" Gon calls out. "I'm happy for you." He says then Kurapika looks at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"The Spiders are dead." Gon answers with a smile. "And that means that you can finally focus on your main goal, right? You have to go out there and find them. The eyes of your people." Gon reminds then Kurapika smiles.

"Gon..."

"And if there's anything we can do to help you out, just---" Gon starts to say.

Killua comes up behind Gon and smashes a pie in his face then Gon gets mad and starts to chase after Killua. I sigh as I walk up to Kurapika with Aria and she gives him a side smile.

"Hey, I'm Aria." She introduces then Kurapika turns light pink then nods.

"Kurapika, it's nice to meet you." He greets then she licks her lips.

"Aria, don't!" I scold as I smack her arm.

"What? What were you thinking?!" She asks me then she chuckles. "I'm just being a nice person!" She exclaims then I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"Wow, it's been a while since we've all been together!" Gon exclaims then Leorio nods.

"Yeah, it's been a while." He agrees then we walk over to the elevator.

"Where's Zepile-san?" Gon asks.

"He went back over to pick up the check and find some more loot to sell." Leorio answers then he looks back at Kurapika. "Wanna know something?" Leorio asks.

"What?" Kurapika asks.

"You've got this intensity about you. Your presence is a whole lot stronger than it was."

"Really? I wish I could say the same about you."

"And you've also gotten a lot more annoying!" Leorio exclaims and I chuckle.

"Aria's already trying to sneak him in as her next lunch." I comment then Aria rolls her eyes.

"Oh my God, I'm not going to fucking eat him!" She exclaims and I laugh. "Didn't you kill a Troupe member?" She asks Kurapika as we all get on the elevator.

"Yeah, if you're asking in order to defeat the Spiders, you can stop." Kurapika answers and Aria shakes her head.

"No, I'm just curious how you were able to kill the strongest member of the Troupe when you've only recently learned Nen." She comments then we walk into our room. "I've been using Nen for about three years and haven't even been able to defeat a member of the Troupe." She adds then Kurapika nods.

"But you beat the shit out of your brother, who is a Troupe member." I remind her.

"But I didn't kill him." She corrects.

"Your mental state is what can make your Nen stronger, the more determined you are, the more powerful. But the risk incurred is great, as well. In exchange for stronger Nen, I vowed that I would only use it against the Spiders. And I established a rule for myself." Kurapika explains.

"What kind of rule is it?" Leorio questions.

"My chains must be used exclusively on the Spiders. Or I will die." Kurapika explains then everyone's eyes widen.