~Chapter Forty-Nine~ Rider X Versus X Aria

~~~~September, 2001~~~~

~~~~Aria's POV~~~~

"Happy one year, babe." I tell Hisoka as I jump up and give him a hug.

"You too, Ari-Chan~." He agrees as we walk into our hotel room.

"Is the same hotel room we were in last time?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No, but all of the rooms do look the same~." He answers then he kisses the top of my head.

"Too much happened in Yorknew." I comment as I look out the window then I look back at him and he smirks. "Oh, my God, you're so perverted." I comment as he walks over to me and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~

I moan as I hear my phone vibrate and I roll over from laying on Hisoka and squint. I grab my phone and sit up, opening the message and my eyes widen.

"I see you. Watch your back"

"What the fuck?" I mutter then Hisoka groans.

"What's wrong?" Hisoka asks me as he puts his hand on my back.

"I-I..." I stutter out as I stare at the message. "It's nothing." I lie then I set my phone down and sigh.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. "You looked pretty bothered." He comments and I lay back down on his chest.

"It's nothing, babe, let's just go back to sleep." I assure him then I wrap my arms around his torso.

~~~~~~~~

"Ari-Chan, where are you going~?" Hisoka asks me as he walks out of the shower, drying off his hair.

"I'm gonna go out for a little bit." I answer then I walk up to him. "I'll see you at dinner tonight, okay?" I tell him then I give him a kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later~. Be safe~." He tells me and I nod then leave the hotel room.

I get into the elevator and get onto the lobby floor then leave the hotel, walking on the streets. I walk into the woods then run through them, to the Phantom Troupe's old hideout, standing on the outside of the fence.

I grab onto part of the metal fence and throw myself over it then land on my feet. I walk towards their hideout and look through the window then jump in and land in the main room, looking around and my heart starts to race.

"How did you get caught?" Maeko asks me as we walk into a large abandoned church.

"Raiden caught me and we argued for a bit then I surrendered." I answer then I look at her. "I was in a separate car than the rest of you." I add then we walk inside the main area of where all of the members were.

I look around, seeing everyone that I could possibly know, seeing Gael smirk at me and I roll my eyes and look away from him, feeling his gaze sticking to me. I spot Hisoka sitting on a large boulder and my eyes widen then I clench my fists, glaring at him as he looks away from me.

"Who do you see-" Gon starts to ask then he sees Hisoka and gasps. "Hey!" Gon calls out then a drop of sweat runs down all of our foreheads.

"You idiot!" Maeko curses.

"What? Do you know someone here?" Nobunaga asks then Killua shakes his head.

"I know a couple of them, Hazama." Gael announces then Raiden and Keria walk away.

"Who do you know?" Nobunaga asks then Gael points to Gon and me.

"Mine and Raiden's little brother and sister are over there. The one that looks like he's electrocuted and the one that looks like a cherry." Gael answers then I glare at him.