~Chapter Twenty-Eight~ Abilities X And X Mourn

"Did you come up with your new abilities yet?" I ask Aria as she takes a deep breath.

"I think so, but it's not definite." She answers then she closes her eyes.

Her hands then turn bright red then she opens her eyes and they were bright red. Her hair breaks free from it's ribbon as her hair goes in all directions then a single tear rolls down her cheek.

"Λίλιθ. (Lilith)" She summons then the joints in her hands dislocate.

A pale woman then appears behind her and my eyes widen. Her skin was a pale grey, her eyes were white, her hair was black and was gelled back like Hisoka's, very prominent cheekbones, two horns growing out from her forehead, a black and gold skin tight dress with a very low V-neck going to her belly-button, there were no feet at the bottom just black smoke, long black nails with scales on her fingers, and dragon wings on her back with holes in them.

"Τα δάκρυα του Λίλιθ. (Lilith's tears)" Aria summons as her fingers pop back into place.

The woman then lifts her head up and closes her eyes then opens them, her eyes now black and a black tear rolling down her cheek. She lifts her hands up as black rain pours from the sky and it lands on the ground, creating large craters on the ground.

"Κήπος της Εδέμ. (Garden of Eden)" Aria summons then her elbow dislocates out of place.

The woman then closes her eyes and faces forward and lifts her hands to the side. Aria then grunts as the ground starts to break apart and my eyes widen as a single drop of sweat rolls down the side of Aria's face.

"Τα παιδιά της Λίλιθ. (Lilith's Children)" Aria summons then her elbow pops back into place then her fingers dislocate once again.

Lilith's eyes then open once more as they shine a bright white and midnight black children crawl out from the cracks of the ground. They look up and face me, making goosebumps appear on my skin and I gulp. They had absolutely no face unless it was starting to melt. All they had were soulless white eyes and a white Jack-O-Lantern-like smile on their faces.

"Η Λίλιθ επιστρέφει στο σπίτι. (Lilith return home)" Aria says then the woman disappears.

All the destruction that Aria caused then disappears, like absolutely nothing happened. Aria then exhales deeply as she bends over, trying to catch her breath.

"Damn, I haven't been that exhausted in a while." She comments then she stands back up.

"Holy shit, that's definitely new!" I comment then she pops her fingers back into place.

"Why do you think I've been sleeping so well?" She asks me then we look down at the boys and Bisky. "Are they learning Ken and Ko?" She asks and I nod.

"Gon had to do a thousand push-ups because he wasn't fast enough for the number." I tell her then she nods. "What are your new abilities?" I ask her then she hums.

"It's kind of like main ability then sub-abilities with it." She answers then she wipes her face with the back of her arm. "The main ability is Lilith, which summons a woman kind of like Gael's Backstabber and she will follow my orders, it's a Conjuration ability. Then there are the sub-abilities with it." She starts then she sits down on a rock. "The first ability, Τα δάκρυα του Λίλιθ, which translates to 'Lilith's Tears': if Lilith cries, black acid rain will precipitate from the sky and it has the power of a bomb when it lands on the ground, creating very large craters or taking out parts that the rain lands on, it's an Emission ability. The second one is Κήπος της Εδέμ, which means Garden of Eden: it's a lot like The Great Depression and it creates large splits in the ground, so it's an Enhancement ability. Then the last one is Τα παιδιά του Lilith, which is Lilith's Children: small child-like creatures crawl out of the cracks in the ground and are sent to attack any possible or all enemies, it doesn't matter who, they only attack if myself or Lilith instruct, it's a Conjuration ability." Aria explains then my jaw drops.