~Season Two-Chapter Three~ The X Second X Phase

We then reach the exam site and stop by a tree to catch our breath, just on time. We then look around, trying to find Lukariah, as my hope that Harley actually did bring him back was decreasing.

A card is then thrown at my shoulder, not impaling me, just grazing my clothes. I then look up and see Harley looking at me as she points to my left and I look, seeing Lukariah sitting against a tree with a swollen cheek.

"Lukariah!" I call out then we run over to him as he rubs his cheek.

"Damn, that hurts." He mutters. "Why am I all beat up?" He asks then the three of us widen our eyes. "My memory is kinda hazy." He mentions then Kallista pulls Daiki down to our height.

"We probably shouldn't tell him what happened." Kallista mentions.

"Yeah." Daiki agrees.

"But it would be really funny." I whisper and they both look at me.

"Do you seriously want to hear him complaining about how he lost to a girl?" Daiki asks me and I nod.

"Then he'll know that he needs to become stronger." I tell them.

"But he won't stop talking about them." He adds and I shrug.

"I know how to make him shut up quicker." I remark.

"Excellent work, everyone." Satotz praises then we stand up straight and look at him. "Phase Two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park." He tells us. "So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." He farewells then he walks away.

We all watch him walk away then the large gates open. We all then look as they slowly open and reveal two people at the end of the walkway. One large man wearing a long-sleeve yellow shirt that was too small on him and black pants. Then a girl sitting on a chair with black hair, dark gold eyes, wearing a low-cut black tank top, a plaid trench coat, off-white dress pants, black military boots, her hair in a high ponytail, and her fingernails long and black.

"Will all applicants who passed the First Phase please enter?" She asks then everyone walks in. "Welcome, everyone. I'm Cybil, the Second Phase examiner." She introduces then my eyes widen.

"That's my other cousin!"

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner." The large man introduces then his stomach growls.

"You must be hungry." Cybil comments .

"I'm starving..." Buhara complains then Cybil stands up.

"There you have it. Phase Two will involve cooking!" She reveals then everyone's eyes widen.

"C-Cooking?" Hanzo asks.

"Wait! Cooking? We're here to take the Hunter Exam!" Todo reminds her and she nods.

"I know that." Cybil agrees with her hands in her pockets. "Your challenge for the Second Phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate." She explains.

"Why do we have to cook?!" A man asks.

"That's because we are Gourmet Hunters." Cybil answers then Todo starts to laugh then many more start to laugh.

"Man, what a letdown."

"They're Gourmet Hunters..."

"So, Gourmet Hunters," Todo calls out, "what are we supposed to make?" He asks them then Cybil huffs.

"Buhara." She calls out then Buhara stands up.

"The required ingredient is pork." He reveals.

"Pork? As in pig meat?" A man asks.