Part 21

At Scott's house Luca and Scott had made their way to the bedroom and were in the heat of the moment when Luca's wolf ears, and tail appeared. Then Luca became shy and started apologizing.

"Huh...huh I'm sorry...I'm an-an animal I- '' Luca was starting to spiral.

"Hey look at me Luca you're still you. I mean sure a little different , but I don't mind that or these or this." Scott said as he moved his hand from Luca's chin to his ears , and then tail.

"I hate this, I just want to be human." Luca told Scott as his fangs appeared and eyes changed.

"I know that you're having a hard time accepting yourself. I think that after a while you'll be okay." Scott tried to confront his boyfriend the best he could.

"I'm scared actually I'm terrified that one day I'll...be...stuck again but this time I won't...turn back. I feel like my life's been a joke. My sister lied to me. My best friends and I are part animal and no one told us until we became animals. That pain when it happened the first time and at Liela's is the worst thing I ever felt. It's like someone's ripping off my skin and squeezing my organs." Luca explained as tears rolled down his eyes. Luca had always been pretty confident , and always found a way to deal with challenges. This time was different. He was fighting his body's nature and not only that , but he was afraid he'd lose Scott. Scott had always wanted kid's and recently they were even looking into adoption agencies , sergets , and the like. Scott held Luca in his arms and tried calming him. "Shhh...hey you still got me." Scott said.

"But what about kids we were looking into it. You always wanted to be a father that's one of the first things you told me. How am I supposed to be a father to a baby if I can't even stay human half the time?" Luca asked, as tears continued to roll down his face.

"Hey we can wait a bit before looking into that again and I think you'd be a great father , but we've got time. I'm 24 and you're 22 we are still young. We can wait a bit if we have to." Scott reassured him.

"Are you sure you want you too?" Luca asked, and Scott nodded and kissed the top Luca's head which caused Luca to laugh , because he tickled his ears.

"What are you laughing about?" Scott asked.

"It tickle's." Luca said with a laugh.

"Oh so all I have to do is this and you'll laugh." Scott said as he began tickling Luca's ear's.

"Hahahaa....stop stop you know I ha haa haa haahate being tickled." Luca commanded.

"But you're so cute." Scott said as he continued. Luca's tail began to wag back and forth .