Part 28

Five weeks had past Liela's dad had told her she was due this week friday. "Liela come out? I'm not looking for you this time so have fun with that." Xander said annoyed he had been chasing her around all day then her phone ran.

"Hello?"-Xander.

"Xander where's Liela?"-Dean

"She's hiding again she pregnant so she doesn't want me to see her like this."- Xander

"How many?"- Dean

"Why do you ask?"- Xander

"Right you don't know about Stacy or what happened. I have kids now Zara, Zeke , and Zoin."-Dean

"Wow I'm gone a few weeks and you have kids."-Xander.

"Meow meow meooow meeeeeeoooooowwwww!" Liela was stuck again.

"What was that?"-Dean

"She's stuck again. I gotta go good luck."- Xander

"You too."-Dean

"Liela I told you to stay away from there." Xander said as he carefully got her out of where she was. Liela had not turned back in two days. Each time he got close she ran away.

Now she is trying to be affectionate after I sat her down. Assuming she wanted space I went to sit down. I heard little footsteps behind me and when I stopped. Liela was rubbing her head against my leg and purring. I scooped her up in arms and started petting her. Before when her dad was here to check on how things were going he told us that shifters are more durable than that of a human or animals when pregnant. "Someone's in a better mood." Xander then kissed the top of her head then he walked to the bedroom and sat Liela on the bed. Then he laid down next to her. She curled up next to him. Xander grabbed a blanket to cover them then she readjusted herself and he fell asleep. She turned back after he was asleep and ran her hands through his hair. "You're a good man. I hate acting like this." She said to her sleeping fiance he looked so calm. She kissed him then snuggled up close to him and fell asleep.

In the morning Xander woke up and saw Liela was in her human form and sleeping peacefully. Her stomach had been growing more now that she was closer to the due date. They both felt weird about how this type of pregnancy worked. She started to stir. "MMM."

"Good morning." Xander said carefully, trying to keep her calm so she would not run off again.

"Hi." She said as if she felt a little awkward. He was happy that he got to hear her voice again. He hadn't heard her voice in two days.

"I missed you." Xander said sweetly to her. Liela still felt gross and it did not matter what form she was in. Her cat form her body would grow the same way as her human stomach was at this point and she was sick of getting stuck all the time. Then they heard someone at the door and Liela reflexively turned into a cat when Xander went to get the door.

He opened the door to see it was Matt he was shaking. "What's wrong?" Xander asked as he closed the door after Matt came in and locked it as well not knowing what happened that night. He cared about his friend a lot , but he had two very important things upstairs, his fiance and baby on the way.

"Thh- that night I saw something awful happen." As Matt says this Xander's heart began racing.

"What did you see?" Xander asks, trying to remain calm.

"A man came with a knife and killed..." Matt as if he was about to say too much.

"Killed who?" His heart was racing as he asked. Then he heard little pregnant paws running as fast as they could at the moment and saw Liela standing in front of him. He knew she came down , because she was worried about him. Xander thought it was sweet , but was now even more worried and unable to hide it as he picked up Liela in his arms then looked at Matt who seemed to be a lot calmer now and stopped shaking when he said. "That's your girl right ?" Matt asked. He seemed like he just solved a mystery. Xander was frozen and did not answer. Matt's eyes changed and his face had a few scales on it. He looked like a snake. Xanders heart started to slow and Liela's eyes became heavy , and she fell asleep in Xander's arm. He noticed that lately she had been sleeping a lot more he found her all over the place sleeping and would put her in the bed or the nest she made. He took her up in the bed then came back downstairs.