Part 12

"So I assume that it happened then if you're here so late , and yes your father and I both know." Chris said.

"So are we even related, mom?" Jake asked.

"Yes, we never lied about you being twins but from that one you must have taken after your father and mother. Your mother was part red panda and your father part cheetah. So who took after who?" She asked.

"Guess." They said.

"Dean took after your mother and Jake after your father." She said.

"Yeah." Dean said.

"So where's dad?" Jake asked.

"Business trip." She answered.

"Okay , but if you knew then why lie?" Jake asked as his face looked torn.

"The way your parents died was a hate crime and by not telling you it kept you safe and believe me it was for the best and you don't want to know the details. It's gruesome." She said as if remembering it.

"Were you there?" Dean asked.

"I found all of them dead, they were my friends for many years and they were all torn apart, even Liela's dad. He was human and yes all of us know what you are well, those that are alive anyway .I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that." Chris said.

"So that's why we didn't know?" Jake asked.

Chris nodded .

"Both of you should just sleep here tonight. It's late so we can talk more in the morning. " Chris said.

Then the boys listened to their mom and went to sleep. Jake slept in his animal form as did Dean. As they slept through the night all seven tossed and turned in their sleep.