Part 10

As they got back to her place they were filled with excitement. They went to the bedroom. They both had lost some control as parts of their animal features became present as he threw her on the bed and jumped on the bed himself and they enjoyed each other thoroughly, all of each tails ,ears , and all.

They are laying together now in underwear and in her case a bra when her tail wraps around Xander's bare leg and he laughs.

"That tickles stop it. Hey I mean it, Liela." He said. He looked to see her asleep. He stroked her hair. "You fall asleep so easily but this really tinkles ,and I don't know how much longer I can handle it without waking you." He says to himself not wanting to wake her. Liela opens her green cat eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked as her tail wraps tighter around his leg .

"Can you stop that?" Xander asked.

"Stop what?" Liela asked, confused.

"Your tail." Xander said.

"My tail?...oh yeah." She forgot for a moment then reacted , her tail.

His tail and ears are still out when she turns to stroke his ear with her hand.

"They're so soft." She hummed.

"Stop playing with my ears!" Xander demands ,and starts filching under her touch.

"Why? I was playing them earlier? Also I let you carry me and pet me. Why can't I play with your ears?" Liela asked as she pouted playfully.

"That's different," Xander stated.

"How?" Liela asks, still pouting..

Xander didn't answer. Liela moved her hand down to his tail which was like a red foxes , fluffy , and soft .

"Stop that I'm not a pet. I'm a person." He was distressed.

"Your only half." She said as she laughed.

She went and pushed him flat on the bed and laid on top of him, then kissed him deeply.

"Calm down. I'm just messing with you. I love you." She said.

Xander flipped her.

"I love you too." He said , before he kissed her.