Julian - Tease

(Mature Content)

y/n's POV:

Lately, your boyfriend Julian has been preoccupied filming with his friends rather than spending time with you. You understood the importance of the matter, so you didn't bother him on the situation. You accepted his passion for his YouTube channel regardless.

Julian was coming over to your place since you haven't seen him for about a week. What he didn't know was that your parents were gone for the remaining of the weekend, leaving you behind with an empty house. Taking advantage of this, you decided this was the best time to get dicked down; you were insanely horny this whole week, you craved his absence.

But, you wanted to take control this time. It was time you stood your ground and showed him how you dominated in the bedroom. You weren't quite sure how you were supposed to do so, since Julian had always been the more commanding one when it came to sex.

Earlier that day, you had gone to Victoria's Secret. You purchased a matching red and black lace set, it complimented you perfectly. When you arrived home, you shaved and cleansed yourself, applied a light layer of make-up, and put your hair up into a secure ponytail, leaving a few strands out giving it a messy feel; Julian's weakness. Sliding on the black lingerie, you topped off the presentation with a sheer fluffy pink robe. You were silky and smelled of roses.

You couldn't wait to see the look on Julian's face when he saw you. The anticipation for his arrival drove you to check your phone, you had a message from him.

Julian: "On my way, be there in 5."

You replied with a simple, ";)"

While you waited, you prepared your room for the actions that were going to take place soon.

Finally, you heard his car in your driveway, you shuffled through your house, reaching the front door.

You looked through the peep hole, which revealed your scrumptious man. Giving a light fluff to your ponytail, you opened the door, you made sure to hide your surprise behind it.

"Babe!" Julian said excitedly, displaying his inner childlike behavior, "Guess how many views we got on our most recent video?" He exclaimed, you still hid yourself behind the door.

"I don't know, baby," You said seductively, "How many?"

Julian noticed your body behind the door, "Why are you hiding?" He devilishly questioned, trying to pull the door from you. You let him do so, his eyes searched your sculpted figure immediately, his mouth symbolized a perfect "O." You looked down and saw his dick hardening through his grey sweats.

"Fuck y/n," He growled, his voice was deeper. Instantly, he tried to pull you towards him but you refused.

"Nope, not today Julian," You said, provokingly. You took his hand and guided him up the stairs. Of course, he did not hesitate to smack your ass on the way up, you didn't mind.

"y/n, but your parents-" He whispered.

"They're not home."

With this, his smirk grew. You guys could be as loud as you wanted.

While swinging the door open to your bedroom, you dragged Julian inside, closing the door behind you. Next, you palmed his chest with your petite hand and forced him to lay on the bed, he watched your every move with lust. Slowly, your hand slid down his chest towards the hem of his sweatpants, your intention was to resist touching his dick.

"Shit, y/n, you look so fucking sexy," He complimented, boosting your confidence. You straddled his waist, his boner poked your pussy directly, he winced in pleasure. "You're killing me, and you haven't even touched me."

You smiled, "That's the point baby," Casually, you started swaying your hips in circular motions while kissing and sucking on Julian's neck, he firmly gripped your ass guiding your movements.

Then, you began kissing him, he desperately complied. His hands started roaming your body deliciously, making you moan.

After your make out session, you removed yourself from his torso. You glanced where you had been sitting and you noticed a wet spot upon his pants; your juices. You played with the hem of his sweatpants band, making sure you pulled and released it to give him a quick whack, looking up innocently you recognized Julian's impatience. With this, you swiftly pulled his sweats and boxers off, his length springing free from the restraints. Your mouth watered.

Taking your time, you licked the surrounding skin, his body shuddered numerous times as you continued the painful teasing. You knew what he wanted, but you didn't want to satisfy him that easily. He groaned, "Fuck y/n."

Finally, you gave him a long lick from base to tip. You gripped him with your small hands and spit on his length, saturating it thoroughly. He observed you in awe as you bobbed your head up and down his dick, you deep-throated effortlessly, earning a loud grunt from his mouth.

You sped up your movements continuously until he finally came in your mouth, you swallowed him entirely.

Considering you still had your undergarments on, you stripped for Julian. He insisted on doing it for you, "Nuh-uh, that's my job," You defended. He watched as you removed the items of clothing, barely resisting to touch every inch of your body.

"You're such a tease, y/n," He glared at you. You straddled him once more, this time sliding down gradually onto his dick, both of your moans were exerted in unison. Once, you adjusted to his size, you starting bouncing vigorously, his large hands grasped your full breasts as you found the perfect rhythm.

"Ah, Julian!" You yelled, in complete bliss.

"Come on y/n, ride me baby," He encouraged. After a couple minutes, your movements were becoming sloppy, so Julian flipped you over and took control. He pounded into you, making you scream with absolute pleasure. His thrusts were powerful, you swear you could feel him in your guts; it felt sensational.

Once again, he flipped you over faced down on the bed and fucked you doggy-style, you could tell he was reaching his climax due to his messy thrusts. He forcefully pulled your ponytail, accessing grip onto your neck; he choked you softly, "Come for me, baby," Julian whispered in your ear.

And with that you finished, the feeling was unlike anything else; pure euphoria. Julian quickly came after you and his body collapsed into yours. You could hear his heart pounding against his chest. As you both laid on each other, Julian started playing with your hair, gently carressing your now fucked up ponytail. "That was amazing," He mumbled into your ear. "You should take control more often, y/n, you hella caught me off guard."

You grinned widely, "Thanks babe, I would but you never let me. Now you know what it's like when I'm the boss." You responded tiredly.

"I love you baby," He said, kissing your back, "Go to sleep."

And with that, you both dozed off into a deep slumber, skin-to-skin, sweaty, and satisfied.

...

It's my baby Frank's b-day 🥺🤪
Please vote! Thank you so much for 100 reads
Hope y'all liked this one, I know I did
x