Frank - High Pt. 2

(Mature Content)

"Nah mamas, I'm just getting started," He chuckled devilishly, making all your insides ignite with excitement and desire.

...

y/n's POV:

A rush of adrenaline roamed through your veins as he spoke those thrilling words to you. Something about Frank simply made you melt at his disposal. Everything he did was unexpected, which only made you admire him further. The drugs made the experience much more compelling; the music wandering in the background, the delicate touch Frank had placed beneath your hoodie, and the present scent of the exotic marijuana.

Frank's face continued to hover above your own, the anticipating need for his touch made you impatient, "Kiss me," You growled.

He smiled, Frank acknowledged that the teasing had indeed affected you, "Shut up."

Unexpectedly, he threw you across his shoulder into the widespread backseat, earning a slight squeal in surprise from your mouth. He soon joined you in the back and wasted no time in connecting his lips to yours. The attack was pleasurable as he pinned you down to the cool leathered seats, which erupted a convenient moan from you. His tongue penetrated yours deliciously as you wrapped your legs around his torso, keeping him stable among your heated body.

Frank then proceeded hungrily by kissing your jaw and tender neck, you maneuvered your head sideways to grant him better access to the exposed skin. His tongue familiarized itself among the surface, he paused slightly before he sucked harshly; you knew it would leave a profound mark, "Mmm," He mumbled, "Mine."

Your insides fluttered anxiously. He progressed through the rest of your neck, leaving his love marks stamped on your body for others to observe. Next, he grasped the bottom ends of your hoodie and pulled it over your body; the cooling sensation from the seats combined with your blazing surface. He stopped and took in the pleasant view displayed in front of him; he cherished your appearance.

"So soft," He pecked each one of your breasts, caressing them semi-firmly above your bra. You moaned, your body squirmed impatiently as he lowered his attention down your torso slowly, leaving licks and kisses behind. Next, he played with the elastic band on the top of your shorts, he yanked the rim letting the band smack against you roughly.

"Frank," You groaned.

"What baby?" He asked sarcastically, "Tell me what you want." Knowing damn well he knew what you longed for.

Suddenly, you grew embarrassed as you tried to explain your needs to him, "I need you there," You motioned, towards your vagina. He snickered at your innocence as he peeled the shorts from you. Spreading your legs, he continued to kiss and suck on the sensitive skin on the inner section of your thighs. He surrounded your p*ssy while purposely leaving your throbbing core untouched. Your moans filled the air, you wanted him to caress you without you having to ask for him to do so.

"y/n, tell me what you need," Frank demanded.

"Touch me Frank, please!" You exclaimed. The devilish smile reappeared on his face as he removed your soaking panties.

Slowly, he hovered over your aching core, "So wet for me, y/n," He grunted, the vibration coming from him distributed itself all over you, the craving for him heightened. While making eye contact with him, he gave your clit a long wet graze, a rupture of sounds spewed from within you. The mixture of pleasure and anticipation matched perfectly with the overwhelming sensation you were enduring.

Frank then began fingering you, the pleasure was unlike anything you had ever felt. His fingers skillfully pumped in and out of your wetness making your stomach clench with every penetration. Then, just about when you were about to climax, he removed his fingers from your pulsating core, leaving you breathlessly confused. The tension building up to your release was disposed of.