Logan - Friends With Benefits Pt. 4

What the hell did you get yourself into?

...

y/n's POV:

It's been roughly two months since your establishment with Logan and you were enjoying every second of it.

Logan was always there for you after the sex. He'd hold you tightly and whisper sweet nothings into your ears until you were sound asleep in his warm embrace.

It was like this for a while; you would call him to link and he would willingly accept, and vice versa.

With Logan, everything was spontaneous. His routine was irregular and your soul craved it. You were the same way, his presence radiated your hidden personality you thought was lost. Spending time with him for the short moments you saw each other was strangely refreshing.

...

It's been about a week since you've last seen or heard from Logan. Being that you've been extremely busy with your work and school you've had little time to contact him; a girl like you has priorities, no matter how bomb the dick is.

However, it was rare for him, considering he always checked up on you whether or not he was trying to see you. You brushed these thoughts away momentarily while you worked.

...

It reached noon and you were on your final break before your shift was over. Checking through your messages you read Logan's name on the very top of your screen. Quickly, you swiped to read what it said.

Logan: hey, i really need to see you today.

Skimming his message, your heart pounded in your chest with fear. Was he hurt? Instantly, your fingers connected with your screen.

y/n: sure, are you okay??

Concern filled your thoughts. What was so urgent?

Logan: yeah i'm fine. i just been thinking a lot about us and i want to talk to you in person.

Oh no. Simultaneously, you knew exactly what he was referring to. You braced yourself for the encounter.

y/n: ok. i'll swing by after work.

...

Punching out for the day, you regained your belongings and paced towards your parked vehicle. The brisk wind hit your face as you exited. The sharp force caused the leaves to fall from the surrounding naked trees. You shivered.

Entering your car, you started up the engine and immediately turned on the heater, rubbing your hands for any produced warmth.

The combination of your thoughts and the chilled weather had your body quivering with anticipation.

As soon as the condescension cleared from your windows, you pulled out of your parking space and headed towards Logan's house.

You gripped the steering wheel tightly; humming the words of your tunes softly under your breath.

...

Pulling into Logan's driveway, your stomach tied itself in various knots. The endless scenarios that roamed your brain had already fatigued you mentally.

Apprehensively, you pulled your keys from the ignition with a deep sigh.

You glanced towards your rear-view mirror briefly, your reflection held a worried image of yourself.

Exiting the vehicle, you paced towards Logan's front door. In a way, you were intimidated by it and the sudden urge to return to your car and drive away cruised your wandering thoughts. You obviously refused.