Julian - Jealous

(Warning: mentions spanking)

y/n's POV:

Tonight, you were celebrating your 2 year anniversary with Julian Lopez; your lovely boyfriend. You remembered the day he asked you to be his girl like it was yesterday. You knew what you had worn, what he had worn, what he said, your response, etc. Julian was inevitably your soulmate. Meeting him in your senior year of high school played a significant role in your relationship. He had always been flirtatious with you but you never fully reciprocated, fearing that he just wanted to fuck and leave you behind like all the previous jackasses you had dated. However, Julian devoted his efforts into talking to you, he also genuinely cherished you when you needed someone to converse with; this built a solid base of trust between the two of you.

However, this continuous affection didn't last long. The first year into your relationship was precious; his romantic phase prospered which eradicated a sensation of deep admiration from the both of you. Everything he did for you was a surprise. He would gift you roses on random occasions, compliment your features daily, and write you goodnight texts before you drifted off to sleep. But sadly enough, this all came to a tragic, degrading, halt.

The second year into your relationship consisted of an increasing amount of conflicts, continuous jealousy, and his endless rude remarks which left you miserably insecure with yourself. Although he defended that he didn't mean to harass you verbally, it increasingly damaged your self esteem.

Ultimately, the good moments outweighed the bad; relationships weren't always supposed to be easy.

Following that, when you mentioned that your 2 year anniversary was nearing, he completely ignored you and kept playing his stupid COD game, which he played periodically with Frank. You had to remind him that it was coming up continuously before he finally acknowledged the important date. When he did reference it, he asked you dryly, "So, where you tryna eat?" Barely taking the effort to plan the night for further reference. This left you irritated. So, you concluded that you would reserve a table on the Santa Monica pier at a phenomenal fresh sushi restaurant, making sure it was the most luxurious so Julian would have to compensate for the heavy bill.

Tonight, you wore a marvelous burgundy, strapless, velvet dress that clung purposely to your luscious curves, which you paired with black pumps; this emphasized your height beautifully. You wore a winged liner with a bold red lip, bringing purpose to your blessed facial structure. For jewelry, you wore petite stud earrings and matching necklace which Julian gifted you for your previous anniversary. Your hair was styled in a half-up-half-down hairdo with two small strands of hair framing your face on each side; curled loosely to bring an elongated feel to your length of hair. For the finishing touch, you sprayed yourself with a unique scent of Versace perfume, and you decided on a black clutch purse; simple and sophisticated. You felt radiant.

Julian would be arriving soon, and you were quite anxious on how he would react to how you put yourself together for the night. Would he be intrigued? Surprised? You really hoped it would have an effect on him in some form.

You heard his engine nearing and you quickly dismissed yourself to your family. When his truck pulled into your driveway you were already half-way out the entrance of your doorway. Slightly, you glanced into the front glass window and saw your man in a stylish button-up grey dress shirt with his gold chain that he knew you loved, you drooled. As you approached he stepped out of the vehicle. He wandered over to the passenger side to greet you. You grinned widely.

You observed his face as he roamed his eyes over your delicious figure as you strutted over to him, his large eyes widened, but he quickly recovered and went back to his poker face.