Logan - Take Care

y/n' POV:

It's New Year's Eve, you and your girls were pampering yourselves for the eventful night ahead. Your friends from the Sweetea channel were throwing a massive kickback for the whole night; booze, music, and plenty of sociable people were surely included.

You dressed in a satin white fitted dress that clung to your figure gracefully and with elegance. The straps on the dress were thin and exposed much of your smooth shoulders. It also hung low on your chest which complimented your full bust flawlessly. Of course, you matched the dress with a bright jewelry set that included, two diamond studs for earrings and a blinding necklace choker. To finish off the appearance, you included some nude strapped high heels that displayed your freshly applied baby pink pedicure. As for your hair and makeup, you decided upon a more natural application of face makeup along with a bold red lip that brought more confidence to your character. Your long hair was styled into a sleek high pony tail, which only further emphasized your prominent facial features.

At last, your friends were finished with their looks as well and you all hopped into your Jeep and blasted Megan Thee Stallion as you drove to your destination. The night already felt adventurous.

You arrived the massive Airbnb at a perfect timing. Already cars were occupying the large driveway. The mansion was fascinating, all the lights were beaming through the windows, the activity was obviously present from within.

"Wow, this shit is crazy," You said dismayed. You and your girls departed from the Jeep and followed the pathway up to the grand entrance of the house. Instantly, you were all greeted by Logan, who stood by the door and examined all who entered the home. As he was dismissing the guests in front of you, he swiftly did a double-take when he glanced over at you. You blushed profusely.

Your group was next so you all walked forward and Logan continued to gawk, "Hey Logan," You shyly spoke as you trailed past him.

"Hey y/n! Thank you for coming," He beamed, "Let's meet up later when I'm done here?"

You simply nodded, which triggered a small smile on his already pleasant face.

You and your friends followed the roaring music coming from the main hall; the house was packed with diverse groups of people which made it difficult to move around without bumping into others. However, you and your friends managed and began to mingle with other common friends.

As you wandered, you discovered the liquor stand and you began to prepare yourself an intoxicated beverage to start off the evening. You settled for some mango Ciroc topped with pure ice. Surely, the drink was made to get you tipsy quickly, as you intended. You brought your drink over the the dance floor and started grinding on all your girlfriends, the night was young.

After about an hour and four drinks later, you became highly disoriented but, you could still manage yourself without assistance.

You finished your fourth drink and messily strutted over to the liquor station in which you achieved preparing your fifth alcoholic beverage. As you did so, you realized your indefinite need to suddenly use the bathroom.

Hastily, you found your friends on the dance floor and you informed them that you were going to use the bathroom quickly, and that you should return promptly.

After drunkenly trying to find a disposable washroom for about ten minutes, you finally discovered one on the opposite side of enormous house. You placed your liquor beside the sink and tried to hover over the toilet in which you failed terribly. Instead, you sat down comfortably. Finally, you completed your business and washed your hands while also pampering yourself to look somewhat presentable. Although, you were too buzzed to even notice a difference.

You grasped you drink, and walked out blindly, immediately bumping into a built figure who seemed stronger than you. "Ah shit," Your drink had spilled all over your satin dress, drenching you entirely, "Watch where you're going," You growled, finally catching a glimpse of your victim.

His eyes were of a rich caramel color and his eyebrows fully accentuated his facial structure. His lips were plump and all you could think of was kissing them.

You noticed he was speaking to you, but you rightly couldn't hear a word he was saying. The alcohol had dominated your senses leaving you numb. Eventually, you focused on hearing his voice, "y/n I'm so sorry," He apologized sincerely, looking down at the mess he had made.

Finally, you noticed who you were speaking to, "Logan!" You shouted, "Your fine, don't worry about it," Your balance was thrown off as you gestured with your hands, luckily he had stabilized you in his strong arms. The dress directly rubbed up on him making his clothes wet too. However, the friction was delicate among your tender nipples as you decided on not wearing a bra for the night. They hardened against the wet dress, prominently displaying themselves.

You separated from Logan, and he instantly looked at them, you smirked as you observed his glimpse. "H-How many drinks have you had?" He stuttered, holding onto the side of your arms.

You couldn't process your thoughts properly and you randomly blurted, "Uh, I don't know, to be honest," You smiled wholeheartedly.

He nodded his head in betrayal, "Fuck, y/n I can't leave you alone like this," He pulled you towards a sofa located on the outskirts of the hallway, "Let me take care of you."

Logan was the best. Honestly, you had a crush on him since the previous year and since then you've been deeply affectionate towards him. But, every time you tried to make a move you rejected the motive last second.

Since you had the confidence present within you due to the excessive amount of alcohol in your system you confessed eagerly, "Logan, you're a really great guy, and I want to let you know that I'm not just saying this because I'm drunk, but because I really mean it and I don't think I'll have the courage to say this later," You paused, he held stable eye contact, "I like you a lot, and I've been interested in you since last year when we first met at that other party, you were so caring and I love that about you."

He grinned widely, "Damn y/n-" He started, but you interrupted. You felt a strong desire to smash your lips against his.

"Logan just kiss me, I'm really horny and I need you to kiss me," You blurted. Once again, his expression was shocked but he pursued your request and brought you into a hungry kiss.

Your lips glided deeply among his juicy ones. You moaned loudly, the echo of your voice rang through the empty hallway. Then, you straddled his hips and his broad hands found your waist effortlessly. Next, you grasped the back of his neck with your left hand and brought him deeper into the passionate kiss.

"Wait," Logan mumbled, as he struggled to retreat from the heated make out, "Before anything, I want to let you know that I also like you a lot and that I care for you y/n,"

You grinned, knowing he meant it genuinely.

...

I love Logan 🥺
Thank you so much for reading, keep voting!
Q: How did you discover Sweetea?
x