Danny - Massage

(Mature Content)

y/n's POV:

"Babe, I'm driving home right now, I'll be home in about 10 minutes," You said, unlocking your Honda Civic; you had just finished your tiring work shift.

Your boyfriend Danny has been calling you repeatedly today, asking you when your estimated arrival time would be. You were honestly concerned why he wanted to know the exact time that you were going to be home.

"Okay baby, drive safe," He answered, his tone was  comforting.

Lately, you've been constantly stressed at your work establishment, and having a strict boss wasn't exactly satisfying. The worst part was the abundant amount of files you had to take home to review and bring back the next day only to find that your boss completely detested your precise corrections. You dealt with the complications regardless.

You were now nearing home. Danny always made sure to ask you how your day was, he really was the most attentive and caring boyfriend; you loved him to pieces.

Parking your car, you collected your personal belongings and entered your welcoming home. The lights were all dimmed, you carefully maneuvered throughout the house.

Finally, you found a light switch in the kitchen and placed your paperwork and the rest of your items on the counter. You then decided on serving yourself a cold glass of refreshing water.

You walked over to the cabinet that occupied all your cups, when you felt two large hands on the sides of your waist coming from behind you, "Hey baby," Danny whispered sensually in your ear, "How was work?"

He began kissing the exposed skin on your neck, it felt sensational after the tough day you had, "It was exhausting," You said honestly, "What have you been up to?"

His humongous hands continued to roam your body delectably, he pecked the back of your neck, "Don't worry about me babygirl," His voice deepened, "Tonight is all about you."

Your stomach tightened, you loved when Danny was like this, his mood always seemed to rub off on you, despite having a bad day at work.

"What do you have in mind?" You asked curiously. He smirked while he gripped your hand into his own and led you towards the room you both shared. A long massaging table was displayed with candles surrounding it, along with some rose petals for extra flavor.

"I'm giving you a much needed massage," He demanded, "Sit down, and let me treat you."

You followed his orders. The butterflies in your stomach were uncontrollably excited.

As you sat down on the table, Danny removed your black high heels first. Carefully, he settled them on the floor beside him. Then, he sprang up and walked behind the table, removing your blazer sleeve by sleeve, tortuously. Next, he undid your professionally styled bun, letting your locks fall beautifully onto your shoulders. He continued by undoing your buttoned shirt which then revealed your sexy black lace bra. He groaned, it was his favorite.

He kissed each breast pleasantly, "You're prefect," He complimented. You reddened, he never failed to make you feel special. "Lay down on your stomach y/n," He urged, you complied.

As you laid, you heard Danny rustling around you. Finally, he unzipped your fitted pencil skirt and casually slid them down your defined legs. You wore a matching black lace for your panties as well; perfect for the occasion.

Then, Danny proceeded by un-clutching your bra precisely, leaving your heated skin exposed. He then advanced on removing your panties which displayed your aching core, which definitely needed caressing.

His breathing enhanced, eagerly he rubbed the baby oil in his palms and connected them with your soft skin, "I'm going to rearrange your guts after this y/n," He mentioned, your stomach clenched temptingly, "Just wait baby."

He rubbed your shoulders first, making sure to break down the knots you've accumulated throughout the week. Smoothly, he progressed towards your mid-back while whispering sweet things into your ear. Once he completed that section he moved lower down south until his palms firmly caressed your plump ass. He gave your ass a good smack, for sure leaving you with red marks, you moaned unintentionally.

"You like that y/n?" He pressed, "So naughty," He further finessed your butt.

Suddenly, he started kissing and sucking all around the focused area; your pussy throbbed for attention.

"Danny lower," You whined impatiently. He ignored your request and persisted massaging your booty.

After what felt like centuries, he finally acknowledged your dripping core, "So wet," He licked your core slowly and expertly.

"Ahh Danny, don't stop," You begged while spreading your legs wider to grant him better access.

You could only hear the pleasant mixture of moans and slurps expertly coming from the both of you.

Then, he quickened his skilled tongue while stimulating your pulsating clit with his fingers, earning a rewarding moan from your lips.

"Danny-" You panted.

"Let go for me baby."

With that, your body convulsed euphorically with immense pleasure. Every muscle in your body was rewarded with a certain release which was your orgasm.

Quickly, Danny removed his clothing and inserted his girth into your juicy core, he winced with satisfaction, "Your so fucking tight."

Instantly, you both moaned upon his penetration, the feeling was thrilling; especially since you were still sensitive from your previous release.

However, this time he was showing no mercy. Forcefully, he pinned your waist down on the table with both hands while retrieving both of your arms behind your back, he thrusted deeply and quickly with each stroke.

It felt painfully satisfying, he began thrusting harder, earning numerous suffocated groans from your mouth due to the towel placed beneath you.

Next, he mobilized your spine into a curved figure, forcing your ass upwards. He smacked it vigorously, it bounced with every attack he planned. Your ass was on fire.

His momentum became sloppy, you knew he was close, and as were you, "Come. For. Me," He paused with each deepened thrust. Your pussy tightened and you screamed uncontrollably with intense desire. He thrusted a couple more times and he followed your penetrating orgasm.

Collapsing on top of you, he connected his sweaty body with yours, the baby oil created a delicate friction between you two. It was soothing nonetheless.

"Thank you baby," You mentioned, "I love you."

"y/n, you don't have to thank me," Danny mumbled into your ear, "I love you more."

"How about another round?" You asked energetically.

He removed himself instantly from above you, "I'm down, how about the shower?" He suggested.

"You're on," You challenged, as you both scurried into the bathroom barely making it to shower.

...

Thank you so much for your support guys!
Keep reading and feel free to give me feedback.
Hope you enjoyed this one.
Q: Who's your favorite Sweetea member?
x
(Go watch their new video btw lmao)