#3 - His Birthday Part 2

Hinata's POV:

My mom had already knew that me and Kageyama had plans to go out today (not like that) and so I didn't really have to worry about telling her where we were going.

   We'd be on our way to the pizzeria and I'd look to see what Kageyama was wearing. He wore a plain red shirt that was tucked into his long denim jeans. He had short black hair barely making it to his shoulders. I see him almost everyday but for some reason today he stood out to me. He seemed more positive.

"Hey, did you get your mark yet?" He'd ask, catching me staring at him.

"Oh um, not yet, heh. I was born at 1:00 pm so I guess we have to wait an hour until the reveal." I'd say, nervous that he was going to say something about me staring at him.

"Well then, once we're done eating pizza then you'll probably get it." Kageyama said, checking the time on his phone. He seems more interested in my mark than I am.

"Why are you so interested, Bakayama?" I'd tease. But suddenly I'd notice his face turn red. Did I do something wrong?

"I'm not, dumbass." He retorted while pinching my nose.

"Owww!" I'd yelp, touching my nose.

I'd look up and notice that we had just arrived at the pizzeria. We'd walk in and no one was in line to order so Kageyama told me to sit down while he went to go order us some slices. I sit down by the window and look outside with my head resting on my arms. (Almost like when you put your head down in school, but my head was turned to look outside the window)

Eventually, Kageyama would arrive with our slices and place them on the table. He also brought himself a milk and me an apple juice. I'd thank him and start eating.

"You eat like a pig" He'd say while I was eating. He even laughed a bit.

"No I do not!"

"Yeah you do, dumbass."

"Well, at least I don't drink milk like it's the only liquid on this planet."

"BoKe HiNaTa bOkE" He'd say, stuffing pizza in his mouth.

Soon later, we both finished and cleaned up.

"Did you bring the volleyball?" Kageyama would ask making me widen my eyes with realization.

"Heh about that-" I'd say, nervously.

"You forgot it, didn't you?"

"Uh yeah" I'd mumble. And soon after, he pinched my nose again.

"Ow ow oww!" I'd yell once again.

"Anyways, what time is it?" He'd ask.

"Oh, it's 12:50" I'd reply.

"10 more minutes then..." he'd mumble. Kageyama looked a mix of scared and nervous just then. Does he care that much about my mark?

In 5 minutes or so we'd arrive at the park and sit at a nearby bench under a tree. I'd look at the time and it was 12:56. I don't know why but I started to feel nervous. To pass the time, me and Kageyama were just playing a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors. Then I checked the time again and it was 12:59.

"How about you cover it with your hand and when it turns 1:00, we can countdown?" He'd suggest.

"Okay then." I'd say, placing my hand over my wrist. It had just turned 1:00. I'd look at Kageyama and he'd nod his head in approval.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 573

I might post a bit more today, idk yet :/ Anyways, hope you enjoyed and if you have any feedback, feel free to comment any! ^^ And also don't forget to hit that star in the bottom left hand corner if you liked this chapter :)