#5 - Sorry?

Kageyama's POV

Am I being too dramatic about this? I mean, I already knew he wouldn't like me so why am I being so weird about it? He's your friend and the one time you're supposed to support him, you walk off without saying anything but an insult. After that whole incident, he will never consider you to be his soulmate. I started to feel some tears starting but then wiped them away. I don't care if I was being dramatic. I couldn't even think of him without hearing those words.

"I think she's my soulmate"

Hinata's POV

I don't know what has been up with Kageyama recently. He didn't come to my classroom to pick me up like he usually would for practice, and he barely even spoke to me during practice. Did I do something wrong at lunch? I tried involving him in the conversations and he barely even spoke. Did he feel uncomfortable? Was it Taika?

     Interrupting my thoughts was my mom asking, "Are you gonna eat? You've been staring at your plate for 5 minutes."

    "Oh- um yeah, sorry." I put some rice in my mouth and stared at my plate a bit more.

     Did we get into a fight? I wouldn't consider that a fight, but most of the time he and I would play fight so I don't know. (Other than the one time, but he was just trying to prove a point.)

I bet this isn't a big deal then. I mean, what was there to fight or be angry about? It just doesn't make sense to me. He'll probably be back to his normal self by tomorrow.

"Shouyo!" my mom yelled and I jumped. I started eating my food immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I start riding my bike to practice in the early morning sun. I was a bit nervous to see if Kageyama's mood had changed since the last time I saw him. I'll probably ask him what happened yesterday

Can't wait to see Taika today! I just love being around her. She's kind to everyone, very engaging, and just overall very polite. What I told Kageyama yesterday could be true. Maybe she and I could be soulmates. I speeded up a bit with my body leaning a bit forward. I mean, what's not to like about her?

I ended up at the gym quicker than I thought and so I leaned my bike on the rack and waited outside for someone to arrive. I sit down against the wall with my knees bent in front of me and place my arms on top of my knees. I yawn and then start to drift back to sleep for a bit until the shadow of a familiar figure stands before me.

Kageyama.

"Oi, Hinata" He'd say, poking me with a stick. I fully open my eyes and look at his face that some may call intimidating. (To be honest, I got used to it.)

"Nghh~ Morning Kageyama" I'd say, yawning and stretching. Then soon after, Daichi and Sugawara arrived and unlocked the gym. Soon everyone started arriving and practice just started from there. I guess he wasn't (that) mad.

    We did a mini 3 on 3 match with Yamaguchi, Kageyama and I on one team and Tsukishima, Nishinoya, and Asahi on the other. In the end, in a set point, Tsukishima, Nishinoya, and Asahi won but in the end no one was complaining. After that match Daichi called for a 5 minute water break and everyone helped themselves.

"Hinata." Kageyama blurted out while standing in front of me while I was sitting down in the same position as earlier. He gave that same intimidating facial expression and look like he wanted to say something.

"I'm sor-"

"su-"

"I'm s-surry" He finally blurted out and I knew what he meant.

"It's fine, Kageyama!" I'd say with a smile, drinking some water.

I'm glad to have Kageyama back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Ending:

Kageyama's POV:

I wanna fuck him so badly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 662

Hi hi! So recently I just finished watching The Promised Neverland and I personally recommend it if you like mystery and theories :) Hope you enjoyed and feel free to write any feedback!