Chapter 1

(Author's Note: Guys you can play the muic because you might get the feeling like its an actual concert 😂😂😂)

*Hello! I am Lee Y/n*

Name: Lee y/n

Age: 16

Facts: Shifted to Seol as a traniee at LEON entertainment.
           Huge (means very huge but not saseng (crazy fan)) fan of Lee Ji-eun aka IU (reason to reject other entertainment companies...)

Personality: Fights for silly reasons.
                     Has a pure and kind heart.
                     Has a kind of kidish personality.
                     Hardworking.
                     Helping nature.
                     Loves her friends.
                     Sensitive but acts strong.

Family: Mom- CEO of Korea's biggest interior designing company.
              Dad- CEO of biggest Asian It company.
In short very rich. Only child. Parents are usually out and busy but loves y/n very much. Happy family!

*Present*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Manager unnie?

Manager: Yes y/n?

Y/n: Can I go to IU unnie's concert in evening?

Manager: No!

Y/n: But I don't have any practice...and IU unnie told me that I can come...

Manager: Yes Y/n...but you know boss will not like you roaming at IU's set... I know he likes you the most out of all trainees but you know he is strict....So promise me you will not go to IU's set I don't want you to get into trouble!

Y/n: OK... Unnie... Promise

* Devil Y/n: You cannot miss IU unnie's concert

* Devil Y/n: You cannot miss IU unnie's concert...at any cost!
   Angel Y/n: So are you going to break your promise?
   Devil Y/n: IU is more important!
   Angel Y/n: You even promised mom that you will not break any promises.
   Y/n: Shush both of you let me think! I cannot break the promise... I have to go to the concert... Let's buy tickets and go like a normal fan! No one will know that is me! How will I find tickets now? Ah no problem! Let's buy the costliest one!*

Manager: Y/n? Where are you lost? Come for the practice now! So that you can leave early!

Y/n: Yes...give me 2 mins...

Manager: OK!

Y/n: Thanks Unnie!

Evening Concert:

Y/N: IU! IU! IU! (with the crowd)

* If I would bring Lina... I would get caught because of her being a social media freak! No problem I will tell her...later and with this mask on I am not going to get caught easily! *

Y/n: Hey! Excuse me! You are pushing me!

???: Hey! I am not! Infact you pushed me!

Y/n: Huh! Don't disturb me! Concentrate!

???: You too! IU!!! I am your biggest fan! You are the best singer!

Y/n: You are the second biggest fan! I am the biggest fan!

???: Hey! Hey! Hey! You are not! I am IU's biggest fan!

???(2): Shush it there Kookie! Stop fighting!

???: Jimin Hyung! Tell her! She says that I am the second biggest fan... She is the first one!

Y/n: Good! So you understood! (removing her mask)

???: No! I am (stuck out tounge) IU?

Y/n: What IU?

???: You somewhat look like IU Noona! However you are not IU she is more beautiful! Not to forget the fact that she is the best singer and I don't know why I feel that you might sound like a dead rat!

Y/n: How dare you!

The fight continues until the end of concert...

Y/n: Go! Go! We will see!

???: I repeat! I am the biggest fan!

Y/n: You mean biggest fool?

???: You maybe but not me!

Y/n: You are calling me a fool?

???: Atleast you understood this! Mannerless Dumb head!

Y/n: You mannerless! You Dumbhead!

Destroyed my mood! Now I have to listen to IU unnie's songs... Huh! She is an angel!

To be continued....