Chapter 5

Manager: Y/n you are next!

Y/n: Uu-nn-ie! I ca-aan't sp-eee-ak! My thr-oat hu-rts!

Manager: All of a sudden? The water! Don't worry!

She gets warm water and calls the doctor but it was too late and it was your turn next.

Y/n: I think I have to go!

You walk on to the stage and as expected because of your sore throat the performance was totally messed up! The judges went mad!

Judges: Mr. Kim ( LOEN entertainment boss ) how did she make up-to the finals! Your company has one of the finest singers and yet I get to see this performance?

Mr. Kim: She is our best singer of this batch! There has to be some problem...please excuse this...

Judges: OK... I believe you but for today I will not let her compete with the other traniees!

Tears started to roll from your eyes and with that you left the stage.

Manager : It's OK y/n! I will speak to Mr Kim!

Y/n: Everything is over unnie!
You started to cry hard! Manager hugs you.

Manager: Shu Everything is alright! There are many opportunities which are going to come your way... I am here right? You believe in me! Don't cry girl it's OK! You are Mr. Kim's favourite singer right?

You continue to cry.
Y/n: What if the video (sobs) gets leaked? Will I be thrown out of the entertainment company? My whole career...

Manager: no! I will take care!

Y/n: What if IU unnie watches this? She will start hating me... My friends will not talk to me! Mr. Kim might have already lost hope!

Manager: everything will be alright! Lina is not like that! I know her she will never do that! Also IU heard you on the first audition day, remember? She told that you have a very beautiful voice! She even told that she is your fan...then?

All the performances ended, you stopped crying but we're still sad.

The winner was announced and undoubtedly it was Han y/e. After the performance she came towards you at the back stage

Y/e: Oh! So sad! What happened to your voice? I couldn't capture this...because I was busy to get ready for my performance! You know what you should never drink warm water which is not yours...

Y/n: It was you!

Y/e: Yes tube light! I kept my promise...

Y/n: You! Go to hell! You are such a stupid!

Manager: y/n Mr. Kim has called us... Come along!

Y/e: Oh get ready to get out of this entertainment company forever! Goodbye!

Manager: hurry!

Y/N walk with the manager.

Y/n: Unnie! She did this!

Manager: you sure?

Y/N: Yes!

Manager: I will try to check the CCTV footage...

At Mr Kim's office.

Mr Kim : Y/n! I need a good explanation! I know something was wrong!

Manager : Yes sir! We even wanna file a complaint! Some worker mixed something in y/n's drink!

Mr Kim: What?

Manager: Yes sir... She lost her voice just before her chance...she is fine now but still can't catch high pitch! However the doctor told she will be alright...

Mr Kim: Oh my! Y/n I am so sorry! I will increase the security... Are you fine?

Y/N : yes...but can you please do me a favor?

Mr Kim: Tell me!

Y/N : Please don't remove me and don't upload the clips...or show it to IU unnie...

Mr Kim: not a chance you are leaving this company! You are my favorite singer, aren't you?

You nod your head.

Mr kim: I will take care of everything!

Mr Kim's words got a little smile on your face and made you feel relieved.

*Next day*

*At school*

Y/n POV

I was very tensed... I am damn sure that everyone knows about it because that is what Y/e wanted though she did not have the video... But still...

Y/n: Hey lina! You are early today!

Lina: Yes! Hey!

Tae: hello!

Y/n: Hey Tae!

The whole day was nice... No one told me anything...like nothing happened! I wonder why?! Thank you God!

To be continued...