Chapter 19

Y/n Pov:

Why is this planet so small? 7 billion population and y/e is the girl who had crush on Kookie! Really? Y/n...you are out of it now! Y/e is good looking and a nice singer... I can't be so free like her with people. She is more confident and out going...and here I am... Well I don't really have the right to speak in this case... He is no one to me... It's his choice... My feelings... My problem...

JK POV:

Jimin: Is she that y/e only? You sure? Kookie why are you so silent?

God! That girl! She is a creep! I don't want to interact with her again!

Jk: Ah... Yes...

Lina POV:

Lina: So you knew her all along...

Jk: yes...

Is my decision of getting along y/n and Kookie correct? What if he hurts her? I will punch their damn faces!

(Jaemin: Yah! Author! 😠😠😠
Author: Yes? 😗😗😗
Jaemin: Why so much confusion ha! You are not doing good with y/n...😠😠😠
Author: Hey... 😫😫😫
Jaemin: You are very bad! 😠😠😠
Author:😢😢😢 I am sick and you tell all of this? So bad...
Jaemin: Oh... I... Did not know... Sorr---😕😕😕
Author: You made me angry! Rosy... 👿👿👿
Jaemin: No! Don't mess with me please! Sorry! 😳😳😳
Author: Good 😒😤😂
Jaemin: You are such an actress! 🙄🙄🙄
Author: Yha! Not joking really I am sick!😪😪😪
Jaemin: 🙄🙄🙄)

Jimin: When are they going to interact then!?

JK POV:

Jk: Oh come on! Like really? So what if she is the same girl... Why do I need to speak to her...

Jimin: She likes you so she will spill the secrets...

Lina: Is this necessary!?

J hope: To know where we stand... Yes!

Jk: What if I say no...

Suga: Do it for our team! If we win... We might debut soon... Y/n also will prove herself... Y/e will know her place!

Maybe I should agree... It's true! Y/n is a better singer and everyone should know it...and my group also needs to debut soon... It will be a good start!

Jk: OK!

Tae: So... How will he do it?

Rm: Ammm.... After 3 days we need to go to the practice area allotted by them....so our practice room is in the same floor...he can deal with her that time...

Jin: Very good joonie! Besides it is not cheating it's a strategy!

J hope: So no problem right???

Everyone (except Y/N and JK): Yup!

Rm: Also I wanted to ask... If you guys can come over for practice tomorrow and day after?

Lina: I have no problem...

Jaemin: Me too... Y/N?

Y/N: Hum... We will be there....

Jin: Want me to pick you guys up?

Y/N: No...we will be fine... my driver will be there or we will walk....

Lina: Let's walk the weather is so beautiful these days!

Jaemin: I am lazy to do so but... If I won't Lina will hit me so OK...