Chapter 9:

I got inside and saw Y/N lying on the ground unconscious...

Jk: Y/N!!! Y/N!!!

She was not moving... I sprinkled some water on her face... Her eyes started to move and slowly she opened it... I gave her some water and made her sit...but she still did not gain complete conscience... She was burning up and was red... This is all because of me! Hell myself!

I picked her up in my arms, quickly grabbed her bag and ran to her house... She lived in a big house...alone because her parents were always out and met her rarely... I didn't want to involve Hyungs so I didn't take her to our common house...and my own house was pretty far...

Luckily we all went home together so... I knew where she lived. I knocked on the door waiting for some servent or butler to open...but nobody did...

Jk: Y/n is no one home?

Y/n: No one is home... I gave them a holiday... Keys are in my bag... (she said weakly)

I slowly put her down opened the lock and picked her up again...and went inside... She pointed towards a room... So I took her there, I guessed it to be her bedroom... I layed her on the bed but her body was burning up... I went to the kitchen and got cold water and napkins... I kept the napkin on her forehead. I sat beside her.

After sometime I got up to go to kitchen to make soup for Y/N but she caught me and weekly said.

Y/N: P-please don't l-leave... I'm s-sorry...

She that said with all the power left in her. Then she fell asleep. I slowly kept her hand on the bed.

Jk: I will never leave you... You don't have to be sorry... It's my mistake...

I quickly went down and start to make soup for her... It took me some time to find things...but at last I found everything...while cooking I called Taehyung Hyung...

Tae: Kookie! Where are you? It's late!

Jk: Don't worry... I am fine Hyung... I will not come home tonight...

Tae: What! Why?

Jk: I will tell you everything tomorrow...but I am at one of my friend's house... So don't worry I am safe... My phone is running out of battery so I can't speak much... Just wanted to inform so that you guys don't panic...

Tae: Oh... OK! Take care!

Jk: Bye! Hyung please inform others... Specially Jin Hyung...

(Author's note : low-key scared JK 😂😂)

Tae: OK! Bye!

I cut the call... I didn't tell them otherwise they would all get tensed and come here... I didn't want to worry them...besides I did a very idiotic prank... If they would know it's because of me... Then...

I quickly took the soup and went to y/n. I helped her sit. After the soup started to cool down I slowly started to feed her...and gave her the medicine.

Y/N: I am feeling uneasy in these clothes... I want to change... (weak voice)

As she had fever...maybe because of sweating she didn't feel like wearing it... She tried to get up but she couldn't...

Jk: Umm... I- Do you want me to change your clothes...

She just nod her head. I got something comfortable from her closet... I chose a one piece dress so it would be easier...

Jk: H.. How should... umm I do it?

Y/N: It's OK I trust you... (weak voice)

I closed my eyes and quickly unbutton the shirt and put on the long T-shirt like dress... Then I just loosen the skirt...