Chapter 16

After a few rides...

Lina POV:

So... I know we have to continue this prank for a little more time but Kookie and Y/N also should get along...

Lina(whispers): Tae Tae! Y/N loves cotton candy!

Tae: Oh... I like cotton candy too!

Lina: (eye roll) so? Shouldnt you help someone??

Tae: Ah! (whispers) Kookie Y/N loves cotton candy!! Go...

Jk: (whispers) Thanks Hyung!

Kookie quickly grabs Y/N's hand.

Jk: Come with me!! (pulling and running)

JK POV:

Y/N: OK OK! Slow down bunny! I am not running anywhere!

Jk: What did you call me?

Y/N: B-bunny? Sorry I guess...

Jk: Nope! I love it! Call me bunny only...

So Hyung was right! She really meant cute bunny not crazy rat that day!

Y/N: OK! Come on! (smile)

*Other side*

Jaemin POV:

Tae: Lee!(Lina's pet name) wanna have ice cream??

Lina: Yup! Let's go!

Ah why do I feel lonely with couples around me! I should leave them alone... Let's go call my gf - Rosy!

(Author's note: not black pink Rosé...or any idol/actress I am not shipping anyone. Some random person.)

Jaemin: Ah... Guys I have to make some calls... So I will catch up with you soon? Have fun! (wink)

Tae: As you wish... Bro!

Jaemin(whispers): Enjoy Lina! You owe me one!

Lina: Yah!

Jaemin: OK sorry! Don't hit me! I will text you guys!

I went and sat on a bench, enjoying the evening sunset I called the love of my life...and we spoke a lot about how our prank was going... How her college is going on...

*Back to Y/N and Kookie*

JK POV:

Jk: There! (pointing with a huge smile)

Y/N: Cotton candy!!!

She held my hand tight and started running towards the cotton candy stall!

Jk: Now you should slow down cutie!

We reached the stall.

Y/N: That one! That one! (pointing at a huge cotton candy)

Man: Oh! I will make you a new one!

Y/N: But I want that one (frowns)

Man: I will make it exactly like that... Happy?

Y/N: Really?

Man nods and starts making the cotton candy as Y/N kept looking at the candy with glittery shine in her eyes! I quickly paid for the candy as he handed the candy to Y/N who looked at it like...the candy is her long lost love!

Y/N : Thank you!

Man: You are a cute couple!

I couldn't stop blushing...at this!

Jk: You think so?

Man: Yes!

Jk: Thanks!

I saw Y/N somewhat noticed it and was kinda shocked but she was busy with her cotton candy... What if after getting marriage she loves cotton candy more... What about me? Wait... I just think 'getting married'... Yup I really love her!

Y/N: ammm! It tastes so good! (taking a bite and walking along)

Jk: (chuckles) You really like cotton candy so much?

Y/N: I do!

Ah I wish she says the same thing for our marriage wows... Ah kookie stop thinking all this! You are not even 17 yet!

Y/N: Kookie?

Jk: Yes? 

Y/N: Please don't tell anyone about this cotton candy!! I'm not allowed all this... I had my last cotton candy like 10 months ago before... signing up with the company!

Jk: Really? OK... But I want something in return!

Y/N: What? (tilting her head)

Jk: Hmm... I will let you know later!

Y/N: OK!! Wanna share?

JK: Yup! OK so Wanna go onto the Ferris wheel?

Y/N: F-Ferris W-wheel? No!

JK: Come on!

Y/N: No! Lina is looking for me!

Jk: No! Tae just text me that they are having ice cream together! It was supposed to be their date right!?

Y/N: I don't wanna destroy their date! No! I am not going on the Ferris wheel! Bye!

Y/N quickly starts running but carefully trying to protect her cotton candy!

Jk: I can catch you easily!!

Within minutes I back hugged her as I caught her.

Jk: Now you can't run! As I told you I am never going to leave you alone!

Y/N: I am not going on that thing! (pointing at the wheel)

After a kind of discussion and argument and convincing of 15 mins

Y/N: Have you watched 'Final Destination' series... The whole roller coaster broke and everyone died...like everyone...and... And there was a lots of blood everywhere...people were shouting The wheel will break and we all... Will die! I don't want to die so early! I didn't even confess to someone till now... Blood Blood Blood! And death! (zootopia dramatic face)

Aww she is so cute. She is explaining it with so much facial and physical expressions and actions! Just like a little kid.

Jk: Believe me! Wait Confess? Confess who?

To be continued...