Chapter 13:

Y/N POV :

Jimin: Which song are you going to sing?

Lina: Let me guess... IU's song!

Kookie: IU noona's song???

Lina & BTS: All the best!!!

I walk up-to the center of the room where I had to perform and grabbed the Mic. There was total silence in the room maybe because they also heard what happened and wanted to see me sing.... I love singing! This is my favorite song! I can do it! Calm! You are the best! You can do it!

JK POV:

It was Y/N's chance... I didn't want her to sing because everyone would make fun of her but it was compulsory... I was tensed that what if she faints again...

(Author's note: Now imagine This is You...as I told... you somewhat look like IU and this somewhat matches the background that I want to explain besides the fact that IU is an awesome singer... Enjoy or Skip... Me stating that IU is an awesome singer has two reasons!
1st- She is!
2nd- I STAN IU LIKE HELL!!!! 😍😍😍 IU! IU! IU! You're so amazing!)

*After the performance*

My jaw dropped... God she is so awesome... She is almost as good as IU noona! She looked so beautiful while singing...just like an angel!!

Teacher: You are selected! It was amazing! Your voice is angelic! Let's take a break!

Y/N: Thank you...

She came back and sat with us and the all the students were surprised...not surprised they were shocked!

Lina: Awesome!

After Lina's sudden reaction everyone snapped back to reality and clapped their hands...

Bts: Wow!

Boy1: Y/N! You are an angel just like IU! Date me!
Boy2: No! Date me! Let's get married!

Jungkook: Shut up! You are hardly 17 years old and already want to get married!

I don't know why...but I felt like punching them! Everyone started to laugh...

???: Y/N! You were awesome! Just like always!

We turn to find out who is the owner of this voice and quickly Y/N run to hug him. Who is he? Is he her boyfriend or something... Does he like her? What if Y/N likes him? Y/N don't have a brother also. Why am I feeling annoyed?

Lina: Jaemin!!!!

Then Lina also went to hug him... Tae's mouth widen and he looked shocked cum tensed... He went to Lina and grabbed her hand.

Tae: Hey I am Taehyung... Lina's boyfriend!

Lina: When did that happen?

Wish I could do the same... I really wanted to go grab Y/N's hand and tell it but...

???: Hi there! I am Na Jaemin!

(Author's note: One more introduction please!)

Name: Na Jaemin.

Age: 17

Personality: Good and friendly
                      Truthfully as a friend
                      Helps everyone in need.
                      Kinda evil sometimes.

Facts:
Best friend of Y/N and Lina since childhood.         
Y/N had a minor crush on him and so did he and they know it also...

(Author's note: Back to the story)

Teacher: Oh so the new student is here... Please welcome him! He is going to be part of 11 B so all of you be good to him and treat him well! Now You can go to the cafeteria and enjoy your break!

Y/N: Kimchi! You are the new student here! We are in the same class!

Jaemin: Yup! I want another hug please.... I missed you so much!

Again??? No... Not again!!! Y/N walks in for a hug again...but I stop her.

Jk: Y/N! Introduce us to him as well!!! We are all Y/N's friends! Nice to meet you!

To be honest... Not at all nice to meet you!

(Author: Like the new character? Well most of them liked him but... Looks like kookie doesn't 😂
Jk: NO I DONT! 🙄)

Jaemin: Hello! Everyone!! I am Na Jaemin... Y/N and Lina's childhood friend...and Y/N's childhood crush as well...

He said smirking and looking at Y/N who was already blushing! WHAT THE HELL!!

Lina: Yah! You also had a crush on her!

Jaemin: Well... Who wouldn't?

He said scratching the back of his head and blushing... WHY GOD?? WHY?? I slightly pushed Tae..

Tae: (whisper) I am happy he doesn't like my Lina...

Jk: (whisper) What about me? You told that you will help me!

Tae: (whisper) OK... Let's start from today! You Ready?

Jk: (whisper) Yes!

Everyone introduced themselves...

Lina: Y/N...my parents are going to be out for 2 months...

Y/N: I am sending the driver...

Lina: I didn't even complete...

Y/N: So you are shifting with me...right? Party all night!

Lina: How do you always know what I want to tell! OK Jaemin! Where are you living?

Jaemin: Ah... I booked a stay house...but suddenly there were some people who bought it before me... So, after school I have to search... Now I am living in the hotel...

Y/N: Move in until you find another stay house...

Jaemin: You sure!

Y/N: Of course!

Lina:

1

2

3

Lina & Y/N & Jaemin: Party all night! Party all night! We are partying all night!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can he move in with Y/N!!

Jaemin: Dumpling? Can we have pillow fight 'your' room!

Y/N: Of course Kimchi!

Jimin: looks like we have another couple...

Dumpling? Kimchi? Really!!! What do mean by couple? They look horrible together!
I stamp Jimin hyungs foot out of anger!

Jimin: Ahh! Kookie? What was that for!?

Jk: Sorry Hyung! I was playing foot fight with V Hyung...

Tae: And I didn't know! You should tell before starting!

Suga: Shush it! Jin Hyung! Cancel their dinner! They are getting on my nerves! Huh! This maknae line!

Rm: Can I disown you guys?

To be continued...