Chapter 6

*Next day*

*At school*

Y/n POV

I was very tensed... I am damn sure that everyone knows about it because that is what Y/e wanted though she did not have the video... But still...

Y/n: Hey lina! You are early today!

Lina: Yes! Hey!

Tae: hello!

Y/n: Hey Tae!

The whole day was nice... No one told me anything...like nothing happened! I wonder why?! Thank you God!

(Flash back)
Author's POV :

*morning*

Lina Enters the school early.

Lina: Everyone Attention!

All the students along with bts were talking,gossiping and chit chatting in the corridor, looked at Lina.

Lina: So everyone already got the news ha?

Girl(1): About y/n being the most disgusting singer and getting into the company because of parents money?
Girl (2): How cheap! So wrong! People with no talent get to go in such companies...
Girl(1): I know right... She is not even that pretty...
Girl(2): Rich parent's over pampered daughter...
Girl(1): What a spoilt kid!

Lina punches the first girl hard and slaps the second one. Their faces were red with marks of her fingers...

Lina: Shut your damn mouths! I've seen your talent of coming to school and warming up the chair just for gossiping!

Both the girls were horrified by her sudden action...

Lina: Now listen here all of you! If anyone dares to open their mouth about what happened or even let's y/n know that I did something like this I swear that I am gonna make you regret it! Anyone wishes to end up like these sluts or challenge my fighting skills?

Everyone remain silent which filled the whole corridor with perfect silence.

She bangs a locker and shouts
Lina: Anyone?

Everyone flinched

Everyone: No!

lina: Good! You better inform the one who are not here! If tears roll out my friend's eyes then blood will flow out from your body! Get it!

She bangs the locker again and shouts
Lina: Get it?

Everyone: Yes!

Lina: Now act normal and keep your damn mouth shut...

She bangs one of the lockers very hard...making a slight depression on its surface and walks to her classroom. There was perfect silence until she left.

Tae: Wow! Savage! I didn't know about this side of her's.

Jimin: Unbelievable!

J hope: She scared me!

Jk: Is the rumor true?

Jin: Don't know...

Suga: She made me come out of the dreamland!

Rm: Then she should do that often!

Suga: Jealous that you can't sleep like me?

Rm: What? Is that... I am speechless!

Lina's POV:

I love my friend Y/N and I can't bear tears in her eyes... This idiot... When I find who did this with her I swear I am gonna make that person pay... Manager noona told me everything... I know she might be dying from inside but will act normal on the outside but this is the only thing I can do to make her feel better... If I tell her I know everything she might feel bad... I don't want her to get into depression as she will fall I'll very quick!

To be continued...