Chapter 8:

JK Pov:

I thought of a new prank for y/n... Our last period is free so I decided to try it that time...

*Last Period*

I began fighting and teasing Y/n and she started to chase me around and we ended up at the roof top. I closed the door and walked towards y/n which made her confused because she was chasing me... After a point when she realized that I was getting too close to her she started to back off...just as I planned.

Y/N: J-jungkook... What are you doing?

I continue to walk towards her while smirking... Damn... She looks scared... but she looks cute when she is scared...

Y/N: J-jungkook s-stop... D-D-dont come near...

Jk: Why?

She reached the end of the wall and got even more scared... I wanted to burst into laughter but I should stay in character... I went closer and we were just inches away... She closed her eyes and grabbed the wall...

Y/N: S-Stay Stay away... D-Dont touch me!

I grabbed her by the waist and she opened her eyes from shock...her eyes were watery... Maybe I should just stop here...

She slapped me... That was unexpected... No one slapped...me till date! How dare she!

Y/N: S-so.. Sorry!

Jk: How dare you! What do you think about yourself!? You know what they say correct... You are rich parent's over pampered, spoilt child and that is why you could make it to LEON!  You absolutely don't have any talent...

I said it... Jungkook are you crazy! Stupid... Shut up! She started crying and tears started to roll out of her eyes...

Y/N: So... You believe them... (sad chuckle) When ever I fought with you I never hated you... I somewhere believed you and thought that though you don't like me atleast I can trust that you won't hurt me... I-I hate you! (crying)

Jk: Y-y/n... No... I didn't mean...

She cried hard and ran away... What did I do... How can I be so stupid! You wanted her to like you...but now she hates you more... I tried to follow her but she ran to the girls washroom... Really hell myself!!

Y/n POV :

I ran and locked myself in one of the washrooms and didn't make any noise...tears kept flowing down from my eyes... I tried to stop but I couldn't...

I know that this is not the truth...but why does it hurt more when he says it... Why do I feel so broken when he told it...

I hear some girl entering so I tried to be more quite...

Girl 1: Yah! We can talk here... Lina is not here...
Girl 2: She is a crazy person...and that slut... Y/N...
Girl 1: I know... She don't deserve anything... What did she do to get all of this?
Girl 2: Yes... When you have no talent just admit it...
Girl 1: She is such a waste...
Girl 2: Her parents deserve better...
Girl 1: My make up is done... Let's leave
Girl 2: OK!

This is what everyone thinks about me? I got a text from Lina...

Lina: hey! Where are you and Jungkook? Still fighting? Come quickly we have to leave... 🙄🙄🙄

Y/n: hey! I am with the teacher... She asked me to do something so I will be staying longer... I don't know about Jungkook...

Lina: How long? 🤔🤔🤔

Y/n: Lina... It will take time you should leave...

Lina: Without you? 😞😞

Y/N: I will be fine... Take care! 💜

Lina: OK...take care! 😭😭💜

I decided to stay until everyone left so that I don't have to face anyone... It's been more than 1 hour now... I opened the door and... I am feeling dizzy... I can't walk... Everything is blanking out...

JK POV:

I knew y/n was still in the washroom so I decided to stay... I told hyungs that I got detention for running around in the school.... I have to apologize today... I went and waited out of the washroom... It's been 1hour now.... The entire school is empty... I decided to wait more... After waiting for another 15 minutes I decided to go in... I know I shouldn't but nobody is in there...

I got inside and saw Y/N lying on the ground unconscious...

Jk: Y/N!!! Y/N!!!

To be continued...