Chapter 18

*Next Day*

*Jk Pov*

It was practice time and bts, Lina and Y/n...were all going to the practice room that is when I notice Y/n speaking to Jaemin again and he was following us... Why! Why on earth! We all went to the practice room...

Y/n: So who are playing the instruments?

Rm: Well...they told that it will be recorded...and cause we are already 10 Mam told we can have live music but....

Jk: 10? How? It's 9 Hyung... And you have 148 IQ! (laughs)

 And you have 148 IQ! (laughs)

Jin: Ah... I know you don't like to study...but please don't tell me that you don't even know numbers! How did you pass all these years huh?

Tae: I did'nt know we can bribe the teachers here! Yah! Kookie! I thought we were friends!

Jimin: Yes! Me too... I used to teach this Alien! (pointing at tae) who had world's most weirdest doubts...till 3 in the morning and then study for my own exam!

Tae: Well I just passed with what you taught!

Jimin: Atleast you passed!!

Tae: True though... Thank you!

Jk: What are you guys telling... It's just the 7 of us... Y/n and Lina...

Suga: Annoying... Blind people! Jungkook how many people do you see in this room? Is Jaemin invisible to your eyes?

(Author: Angry Suga's Savage mode on😂😂
Jk: Creepy~
Readers: Savage Love~)

Jaemin: Guys...really I am not bacteria you know...

Jk: He is also a part of the team?

Jaemin: Yes...

Suga: Yes... He is! Otherwise is he here to cook food for you and feed you... Or your errand boy! Now can we damn start so that I can go home and sleep!

Jk: I have Jin Hyung for cooking... I like his food!

(Author: Welcome to our new show! It's Learn to butter Jin with Jungkook!😂😂)

Jin: Really? What do you want me to cook for you tonight!

J hope: I want noodles...kimchi...and fried chicken...

Jin: Nobody asked you!

J hope: Hyung!

Suga: I will cook for my Hobi...

Rm: Were'nt you tired...and wanted to sleep!

Suga: I am going to sleep for sometime...not forever! I will cook after I wake up!

J hope: Thank-you Hyung. (makes big heart)

Suga: Don't mention that!

Lina: Can we start?

Jimin: Yup!

Rm: So...Mam told we can play instruments within our group but while we are singing and rapping I think I will be better if we don't...

Y/n: ah... OK!

Tae: I can play saxophone!

Suga: Not required!

Tae: Please!

Suga: No!!! Now let's start!?

We had a practice for 1 hour... Suga Hyung and Rm Hyung wrote a very beautiful song and Rm Hyung divided it between the 10 of us...

Rm: The practice time will be more from tomorrow because we have only 1 week and the principal wants to see us perform in 3 days...

Suga: Why!! I wish to be a rock! Live peacefully!

Jimin: Well... I am extremely sorry... If I was a genie... Then I would full fill your wish!

Jin: I am one and only world wide handsome Jin!

Jk: Hyung! Jin and genie are different!

Lina: Can you guys stop fighting atleast for once! This is a complete chaos!

*Next Day*

Tae Pov:

I was walking in the hallway towards my locker waiting for Lina when I overheard a conversation....

Tae: Girls... Could you repeat?

Girl1: Tae!You are very handsome! I love you! Can I be your gf!

Tae: Not that! About the other school thing... Before that!

Girl2: Oh... Ya our opposition school they have the winning singer of LEON entertainment competition... Y/e... So people say that they are going to win and it's already done competition....

Tae: You are from our school so support our school band! Or else shift schools! Don't be a traitor!

Girl1: I can support you forever. (holding arm)

Tae: Then leave me... I like someone else!

I walk away from there...

*Recess*

Tae: Guys! Did you hear the news?

Jimin: What news?

Tae: y/e...

Lina: What did she do huh? She wants to die or what!?

Y/n: Calm down Lina! Chill!

Jin: I know this... She is in the opposing team...

Jaemin: Who is she?

Lina: Doesn't matter...she is evil... And her death is written on my hands!

Y/n: Lina! I will not speak to you if you do anything like that!

Lina: What? No! I won't do anything! I am just going to shower her with blessings of my punches, love with my kicks and gratitude with my slaps!

Y/N: Lina!

Suga: Doesn't matter our team is better!

J hope: How about spying on them? Maknea line! You in?

Jimin & V: Yessssssssssss!

Rm: That is wrong!

Jin: Yah! Namjoon! Shut it! All the best! I am with you!

Rm: How can you support them?

Jin: Want to do the house chores!

Rm: No... Suga hyung you support them?

Suga: I don't care...besides everything is fair in love and war!

Jin: Its this girl. (shows a pic)

Tae: Is this girl Han y/e...that y/e only right... Who had a crush on our Kookie?

Lina & Jaemin & y/n: What?

To be continued...

(Happy birthday A11AditiJorigal❤️❤️❤️

Have a greattt dayyy and a good lifee! 💜💜💜)