Library

SILVER

We were back in Forks and it was a week before prom.

I was in the library as it was breaktime. Jasper was finishing a projekt in the art room and said he would meet me here soon.

I was at the back of the last isle, looking threw the books, when I heard someone clear their voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Matt standing there grinning.

"Hey Silver. Wow you look great. You see.. you know prom is comming up and I was wandering...well I wanted to ask if you maybe would go with me" he asked nervously.

"Oh...well...ehm" I tried to say something but I had no idea what.

"I mean...unless you already have a date" he continued.

I didn't really have a date as Jasper hadn't asked me but I didn't want to go with him, he was nice and all but not my Jasper.

I was about to answer when I heard Jasper

"I am sorry but she already has a date" he almost snarled.

Matt looked dissapointed and a little bit scared of Jasper.

"Okay...so I'm gonna leave" he stuttered, quickly walking away.

Jaspers eyes were almost black with rage. He looked around and pressed me against the wall.

In seconds his lips were on mine and he kissed me like his life depended on it.

"Your mine" he mumbled against my lips.

I moaned out when he harshly sucked on my neck.

"Jazz, not here" I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't buldge.

"Is everything okay back there" a teacher came towards us.

He spun around pretending to look at the books.

"Yeah, we were just looking threw the books when I dropped one. I am sorry if we alarmed you Ma'am" Jasper said with an inocent voice.

"That's fine. If you need any help finding anything feel free to ask" she said before leaving.

"Really?" I asked smirking.

He shrugged and pulled me towards the exit.

"So I didn't know I had a date to prom" I asked when we where back in his room.

Jasper turned around and but a hand on my cheek.

"Will you do me the honor of being my date at prom darlin' ?" he asked me.

I nodded with a sly smile and ge kissed me slowly.

We were interupted by Alice who raced into out room jumping up and down like a jojo.

I raised my brow at her and she startet talking

"I have the perfect dress for you in my mind. It will look amazing on you. Come on we have to go shopping, maybe even Rose will come. Besides I need some qualaty time with my new sister. Jasper is always around you. This will be so much fun"

I gave Jasper a 'please kill me now' look but he just smiled and let go of my hand.

"So dear sister...any colour I should prepare myself for?"

"Red" she said pulling me out with her.

Yeah...this was gonna be great.

Pleae vote and comment