The past of us

SILVER

It was nighttime. I was sitting on the roof of the castle with Jasper, as we stared at the stars.

We used to do this a lot in Texas. While the other soldiers got drunk on human blood and had a 'fun time' with each other, we just were together.

Not that we didn't have our fun. I don't know how often we were late for meetings because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"Remember when we met?" I asked

"I don't think I will ever forget that moment" he murmured.

***Flashback***

Jasper finally woke up from the burning pain, that had been eating away his insides, after three days.

When his eyes opened they were no longer chocolate brown, they were blood red.

He felt his throat burn and his eyes focused on what was around him. He was in a tent, it was dark outside so he assumed it was night.

Suddenly he smelt the most amazing scent. He wanted to wrap his arms around the person who held that scent and never let go.

He wanted to kiss the person and make sure they were always safe.

The tent opened and a beautiful young woman came inside.

She had long straight brown hair, ruby-red eyes, and a breathtaking smile on her face.

"Hello, I am Silver...I am sure you have a lot of questions, but first, you need to feed. What is your name" she asked?

Jasper was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't answer. His instinct told him to rip off her clothes, soother her in his scent and mark her in the neck.

"Uh...Major Jasper Withlock ma'am" he finally said.

She looked in his eyes and froze. She then held out her hand for him to take, as soon as they touched electricity cursed through their veins.

Jasper kissed her hand lightly as a greeting, his eyes never leaving hers.

"What is taking so long Silver..get the newborn and let's go" an icy voice from outside shouted.

Silvers smile dropped and Jasper frowned.

As silly as it sounded he didn't like the person already, only because she made that smile go away. He wanted to make her smile again, to make her happy.

"Comming Maria," Silver said with a sigh.

"Come on Jazz..I'll just call you Jazz okay...if you want to survive better listen up to what is coming next" she then left the tent again.

Jasper couldn't keep the smile off of his face. She gave him a nickname, only she called his that..' Jazz' he liked it. Only she was allowed to call him that.

He followed her quickly before she got too far, but at that moment he knew that nothing was ever going to be the same.

***Flashback end***

"You took me dancing a week later. In that little bar in that tiny town. You never left my side and glared at any man who looked at me" I said grinning.

"Yes..and if I remember correctly you stole my hat that day" Jasper mused.

"Mhmm...whatever you say darlin'..whatever you say," I said grinning like an idiot, before capturing his lips with mine.

Please vote and comment!!!