The flirting fucker Santiago

Sorry for not updating in three days. It has been complicated at home

JASPER

I watched as Silver took out the top fighters of the Volturi with a proud smirk.

I still remember when she taught the troups. Never was she beaten by any of them and her gift was very usefull in battle.

The kings looked shocked and Jane also seemed imprest.

"Dude..what the hell. You almost ripped off my arm, wanna kiss it better?" Santiago asked with a smug look on his face.

I growled amd my eyes turned black with rage. I was on egde anyway because someone had tried to ask Silver out earlier.

I could feel myself losing control over the Major and soon I couldn't hold him back anymore.

MAJOR

I was angry, that was actually the understatement off the century. I wanted to rip apart this Santiago and possibly everyone else in the room.

How dare he flirt with what is mine.
I hissed and crouched down, ready to attack him.

"Wow Jazz, calm down" Silver smooth voice spoke.

I growled again pulling her into my arms.

My mate. Her scent filled my nose and I calmed down a little bit.

"A vampire alter ego? That only happens to vampires with an extreme newborn trauma" Aro said interested.

"Yes, well the wars in the south were anything but nice. Any vampire who stayed longer then a year was strained, especially the ones with gifts. Lots of us developed alter egos but most didn't live long enough" Silver explained.

Aro nodded

"Well that was an eventful day. Tomorow we will have a few trails. Jane perhaps you want to take Silver with you to go shopping. You, Chelsa, Corin, Renata and Heidi wanted to go, correct?"

"Yes master. I am sure they would enjoy another in the group" she nodded.

"Jasper will stay here then. I heard he is quite the reader. I am sure you will find our library very acceptable" Aro spoke to me.

I gave a quick node before we all parted our ways. I was still not happy about Santiago but at least I finally had control.

Now I really wanted to go down on my mate for the rest of the night. Feeling it through Jasper is good, but it is a thousend times better when I am in control.

My jeans were getting tighter only at the thaught of claiming my mate. Having her wimpering beneath me.

"Someone is excited" Silver said in a velvety voice.

I groaned when she pressed her hand against my erection.

"Be careful Darlin' you're playing with fire" I wispered.

She smiled and dashed into our room, me hot on her tail.

I locked the door, grabbed Silvers shirt and ripped it off, sucking on her pale skin.

"I'mma make you see stars" I murmered.

She gasped when I found her sweet spot, tugging on my hair.

"Good that the walls are soundproof" she panted.

"Yes indead, but then at least the flirting fucker Santiago would her you scream my name" I smirked. My eyes holding a glint playfulness

Please vote and comment!!!