𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘵

If you where born as the right gender then lucky you. You get to use your genders bathrooms and changing rooms, wear anything you want, and not be harassed while doing it. If you weren't born as the right gender then welcome to the club. Your doomed to a life time of wrong pronouns, the hassle of transitioning, harassment, and stupid questions. Lots and lots of stupid questions. Honestly! What's with you people asking me what's in my pants!? Can you imagine if someone came up to you and said: Hello, nice to meet you! Oh, by the way I'd like to know what method you use to pee. Where was I... Oh right. My names Denki Kaminari and I'm transgender. I'm 15 years old, my favorite food is a hamburger, and I attend UA highschool so I can become a hero! And this is my story! Buckle in guys this is a longgg one, starting with when I was born....

June 29th 15 years ago
"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked politely handing a baby girl to a woman with long blonde hair. The women smiled, tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks. She looked up at her husband who nodded and smiled at her. She then turned back to the nurse and smiled. "Daika, Daika Kaminari" She said planting a gentle kiss on the baby's cheek. "What a lovely name, she is a very pretty girl" The nurse smiled. Pretty soon relatives flooded the hospital room. Slowly building a pile of girly toys, clothes, and pacifiers. "It's been years since we had a baby girl in the family!" A old women, the baby's grandmother, said rocking the baby in her arms. "I know, I can't wait to dress her up when she gets a little older" The baby's mother smiled.

Present day
"Aw! I can't believe my baby has gotten into UA!" My mom squealed. I smiled awkwardly as she hugged me tight. "Thanks" I said blushing, my mom would always get over excited over everything. "Your dad just called, and he will be at the event too!" She said with a smile, it was clear she was just pretending to be happy for my sake. My parents divorced a few years after I was born. They decided that it just wasn't working out for them. My mom was only twenty when she had me and my parents kinda jumped the gun and got married. Anyways, today UA was holding a ceremony for the new students. Basically just to inform our parents about what we will be doing at UA, and to eat sweets. "Ooo! Daika, I have a surprise for you~!" She exclaimed excitedly. When she said my name I felt like my whole stomach flip upside down. But I forced a smile anyways and asked, "Oh really? Thanks...What is it?". She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into her bedroom.

Laying on her bed was a pale yellow dress with sunflowers printed on it. It became ten times harder to force a smile, and hold back the tears. "Ta-daa!" She said happily grabbing the dress and holding it up to me, "I thought this dress would look great on you for your schools event!". "O-oh..." I stuttered, I really wanted to tell her I hated it but she was so excited about it. "Go try it on!" She said handing the dress to me. I nodded and forced a really big smile and ran up to my room. I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. Now my stomach was flipping upside down over and over again. This isn't right...I thought to myself. Tears rolled down my cheeks. What's wrong with me? I should like this! I wish I was a boy, I feel like a boy! Why don't you be a boy then? I ran into my bathroom and threw up in the toilet. My mom came running into my room and rubbed my back as I puked my guts out. "I guess your not going to the event...why don't you change into your pajamas and rest?" My mom said hugging me after I was done throwing up my lunch.

Well, at least I don't have to wear the dress. My mom still had to go to the school, so I was home alone. Once I heard her leave I logged into my laptop. I looked up 'Can girls become boys?' and was surprised to find out that many people where having the same problem as me. "Transgender..." I read out loud to myself. And that's how I spent my night, learning everything I could about being transgender and transitioning into a male. I had three weeks before I started UA. And I was sure I'd be starting it as a boy.