𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘵 𝘜𝘈

Finally the first day of UA arrived! I was scrambling around my room making sure I had everything packed. "Books, note book, pencils, and-"I turned around to see a box of tampons on my desk. I sighed knowing my mom had put them there for obvious reasons. I grabbed a few and shoved them in my book bag, along with the pack of gum she had also put there. UA had it arranged that I would start testosterone once I got there. I just had to visit the nurses office before lunch once a week. Finally I put on my tie, and begin walking to school.

I finally got to UA and found class 1-A. I stepped inside to see a classroom of kids yelling and screaming. I carefully sat down at a desk. A boy with red hair was sitting behind me talking to a girl that I can only describe as 'pink'. "Hello!" The pink girl smiled and leaned on my desk, "I'm Mina Ashido! And this is Ejiro Kirishima! Wanna be friends!". "I'm Denki Kaminari, and sure" I smiled. I have two friends already, this is going to be a great day! Eventually our home room teacher entered he room in a yellow sleeping bag. "Hello, I'm Mr. Aziawa your homeroom teacher for this year" He said tiredly, "So I have a few things to cover. Firstly is locker rooms, there's a male, female, and small gender neutral locker room. You guys each have your own locker with your name on it and inside is your gym uniform. No one is permitted near the gender neutral bathroom unless..." He nonchalantly looked at me, "you need to use it". I got the message.

After he was done talking about our classes he lead us to the locker rooms for training. I quickly slipped into the gender neutral locker room. It was really small. There where 5 lockers and only one of them had a name, which was mine. I quickly got changed. I took off my binder and put two sports bras on in its place. When I was done I carefully slipped out of the locker room and joined Kirishima on the field. "Hey dude! Where were you?" He asked curiously. I panicked, "I was in the locker room the whole time, what do you mean?". Technically I wasn't lying, I was in the locker room, just not the one he was thinking of. "Huh, I guess I just didn't notice you? Sorry dude!" He said giving me a smile. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding it. That was close...

The next thing I knew it was lunch. "Hey dude wanna eat with us?" Kirishima asked me, he was standing with Mina, Bakugou, and Sero. "Sure!" I said, but then I quickly remembered that I had to visit the nurse for my testosterone shot. "Uh, I have to use the bathroom real quick! You guys go without me!". "Ok! We will save you a seat!" Mina said, they all nodded and headed off to the lunchroom. I headed off to the nurses office. When I walked in I was greeted by a little old lady. "You must be Denki Kaminari!" She said with a smile". "Yes I am, nice to meet you" I replied. There where a few other students in the room, the nurse acknowledged this, "I'm recovery girl" She said, "Let's go into the back room I have somethings to discuss with you".

I followed recovery girl into the back room. It was fairly small but she had it crammed with all types of medical equipment. "So UA has informed me your transgender, and you'll need testosterone shots once a day already. But before that I'd like to talk to you about a few things". I nodded awkwardly. "Ok, so firstly if you ever need a break from your binder your always welcome to come here. Just tell me you aren't feeling well, you can say the same thing to your homeroom teacher he won't question it. Secondly, the testosterone won't stop your menstrual cycle until about a month of using it. So if you ever need to take care of that you can come here. Sound ok?" She asked, "Yes thank you" I responded. Recovery girl grabbed a needle from the cabinet. She waddled over to me, "Can you roll up your sleeve?" She asked. I did as I was told and she injected me. When she was done she healed the tiny hole in my arm and said, "That should be all for now dear! Enjoy your lunch~!". I waved and started on my way to lunch.

"What took you so long Sparky!" Bakugou yelled at me. That nickname was new- "Uh I was just talking to another guy in the bathroom" I lied, I didn't know how late I was, lunch was almost over! I decided to just purchase a snack from the snack bar so I didn't waste my money buying something I couldn't finish. "Do you guys wanna spend the night at my place this weekend?" Kirishima asked the group once I sat down with my snack. "Wow Kiri that's so basic! That happens in literally every fanfic!" Mina said looking towards the screen. "What?" I asked, really confused by what she meant. "Nothing! I can totally go Kiri!" She said contradicting herself. Both Sero and Bakugo agreed. Now all eyes where on me. The problem with me having a sleepover was I would either have to sleep in my binder, or go without one. I wasn't a fan of either options. "Uh, I gotta ask my mom I'm not sure if she had something planned already..." I muttered. I had a whole week to decide.