𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇: 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦

"Shoot I'm going to be late for work!" My mom ran around the house collecting all her belongings. "Denki can you pick up some more milk today? I have the money on my dresser" She yelled at me, halfway out the door. "Will do" I replied scrolling on my phone. I don't think she heard me though because when I looked back up she was gone. It was Monday and I had the day off because the 'incident' at school. I figured I should go out now and get it over with. I got ready, grabbed the money, and my keys and I was off. The sidewalk was pretty empty. Everyone was in work and school by now. I kept walking, reading a article on my phone. That's when it dinged and a message notification popped up. I tapped the little box and after loading I sall a picture. My heart dropped, it was a picture of me walking to the store! A another text sent from the photographer. "Your out", it read. I quickly looked around but I didn't see anyone. That's when someone grabbed my shoulder. I grabbed the intruders arm and flipped them over my shoulder. Stepping on their chest as they landed at my feet. It was a man, he looked to be in his 20's. "Geez kid your stronger then you look" He laughed. Then I blinked and he was gone. I looked around but I couldn't see him anywhere. Then all of a sudden his arm was wrapped around my neck. His arm wasn't tight enough to choke me but it was enough to hold me sit. "Let me go!" I shouted hoping someone would hear. I grasped at his arm scratching at it. I couldn't activate my quirk here, so screaming was my best bet. He grabbed a white cloth out from his pocket. I knew exactly what it was. It was chloroform, a chemical that makes people faint. Aizawa taught us about it. He held it to my nose and I held my breath. "Listen kid you either breath it in or you hold your breath till you faint your choice" He told me pushing the cloth further against my face. Then things went black.

I woke up chained to a chair in a dark room. I tried to get out of the chains but they were too tight. Next I tried activating my quirk, but I couldn't. The chains must've been quirk canceling. I struggled some more until I heard footsteps. The lights turned on and the man from earlier walked into the room. "Who are you! What do you want from me?" I yelled at him. "Hey kid no hard feelings, I was hired to snatch you. I'm just trying to make a living here". He walked over to a table that was in the corner of the room. "As for what my employer wants, she just wanted a video wiped from your phone no biggie" He said, his back was facing me as he did something at the table. "You can delete everything on my phone! Just let me go!" I yelled pulling at the chains. The man turned around to face me. He had something in his hand but the room was still fairly dark and I couldn't see what it was. "I already deleted the video, but I want something else too. I want to know everything you know about UA" He said sinisterly walking towards me. "W-why!" I studdered out, "What are you gonna do?". The man laughed, "Do you know how much the league of villains would pay to get info like that? You tell me what I want to know and no harm comes to you". "I'd never tell you anything! You can keep me here for as long as you want but I'm not talking!" I yelled at him, leaning in as far as I could from the chair. The man sighed, "Fine. I didn't want to have to do this to you. Ya seem like a nice kid".

[⚠️GORE/TORTURE WARNING⚠️]

The man walked closer until he was a inch away from me. He suddenly pushed my head back so I was facing the ceiling. "First its the salt, then it's the bleach, and then the knife" He said forcing my right eye open. I wasn't sure what he meant until he poured salt directly into my naked eye. I screamed in pain as my eye burned. "Please...PLEASE!" I tried to beg but I couldn't find my words. "What do you know about UA!" He demanded. "I can't tell you! Please stop!" I screamed thrashing around in my seat. He poured more salt in causing me to scream even more.

[🌸GORE/TORTURE OVER🌸]

That's when a doorbell could be heard. The man threw my head back down and froze. "Don't move" He demanded at me, not like I could anyways. He cautiously walked to the door grabbing a gun off the table on his way out. The door shut and locked with a click and he was gone. My quiet sobs echoed through the room. I couldn't see anything with my right eye. It burned like hell. I had to get out of here. That's when I heard a familiar ding noise from the table in the corner. A rectangular glow immergered from the table. A phone! But there was no way I could reach it normally. It was a good six feet away from me. I slowly scooted the chair over to the table. After lots of struggling I was able to pick up the phone with my teeth and drop it on my lap. I was about to figure out how to actually use the phone with no hands when I noticed something else on the table. It was a key. I looked down to my chest where the lock for the chains was. Well here goes nothing. I carefully picked up the key with my teeth again, it was way easier then the phone. Now the hard part came...It was pure luck that I managed to unlock it so fast. That luck faded when the man came back into the room. "Well, well, well. Look who's gotten free" He sneered. I was about to lunge at him when he pointed the gun he had taken with him at me, "One more step and I'll shoot you dead where you stand". My heart started beating faster. How the fuck was I getting out of this one.