𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋: 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘮 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

If I'm being honest, I think I need to get used to being transgender. I know that might sound weird but it's true. All my life I've been called Daika Kaminari, the girl with the lightning bolt in her hair. Now sometimes I totally forget my name was changed at all. I'm a lot happier now though. I've spent most of my life faking it. Faking friends, faking interests, faking my personality. Back in middle school I was in a friend group with a bunch of girls. Not to be rude or anything, but they were boring as shit. Like I can really care less if Jason gave you his pencil. Or if Ashley got new shoes. I remember I'd always be dragged to the mall. I like the mall a lot, but I wasn't a fan of the stores my friends liked to shop in. They would go into all the girly clothing stores. I remember passing by a game store and being dragged away. Not to mention how they all loved going into Victoria Secret. That was a scarring event for me. I remember complaining to my mom about it. She was like: "I'm not sure I understand why it bothers you so much?". I always felt like I wasn't supposed to be there, I guess now I know why.

Anyways, I'm bringing it up because now I'm back at the mall. Dragged here by a different group of friends. Daika Kaminari had been here before, but Denki Kaminari hadn't. It honestly felt weird, like I was a totally different person. In a way I was. "Oh my god! We have to visit that one store with the bears! Err... what's it called?" Mina asked excitedly. "Build-A-Bear workshop?" Kirishima asked. "Yes! I want to build my own bear!" Mina squealed, gaining a few looks from other shoppers. "Tch! That place is for babies!" Bakugou snarled. "I think if the lady wants a bear she should get a bear!" Sero said triumphantly. "Exactly!" Mina beamed, running towards the store. We all followed her. We arrived at a colorful store with a bear statue in front. "Yesss! I'm so excited!" Mina smiled clapping her hands. "Why are you so excited about this?" Kirishima laughed. "I've always wanted to make my own bear! I'd ask my dad everytime we passed by this place! It just never happened..." She looked at the shop and clenched her fists dramatically, "That is until today!". "Wow Mina I didn't know you where so passionate about teddy bears" I laughed. She looked at me, "I'll make the best frigging bear you have ever seen!" She declared, running into the store. "This is so stupid" Bakugo groaned, rolling his eyes.

Mina ended up getting a hot pink bear with a tu-tu and a shirt that said princess along with a pair of sparkly roller skates, cleverly named 'Princess Bubblegum Bitch'. The employees hated us. We where making fun of all of the clothes you could buy for the bear, and Bakugou cursed a few times. But the funniest part was at the end. The employee is supposed to get a 'birth certificate' of sorts of the bear with its name and everything. Then they would give you a little box shaped like a house with the bear and certificate inside, and announce to the store that you just made your bear called bears name. The problem was Mina's bear had a 'inappropriate name'. Mina and the store manager argued for about 10 minutes about how to announce the bear. "She's a icon she needs her full name announced!" Mina insisted. Meanwhile me, Sero, and Kirishima where loosing our shit with laughter. Bakugou was just annoyed. Parents and kids where all watching us. Finally the store manger just announced to the store that "Mina has just made her bear Princess Bubblegum!" and then threatened to call security if we didn't leave.

We all walked out of the store and started cracking up even more. I couldn't remember the last time I had this much fun with friends. We all headed to the food court to get lunch. After sitting down at a table with our lunch we where just talking about random things. At some point my eyes started to wander around me and I noticed somebody. Kotori Aoki, one of my middle school friends. Oh no. My face went pale and my heart started racing. I hadn't told anyone from my middle school about being transgender. I had honestly just blocked all their numbers and social media. "Hey dude , you feeling ok?" Kirishima asked looking at me worried. I couldn't answer because then she noticed me. She smiled and began walking over. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worst I started crying. I didn't mean to and I tried so hard to stop, but I couldn't help it. The next thing I knew, Aoki was standing at my table. All my friends looking at her curiously. "Hey Kaminari! Long time no see! Uhm... is this a bad time?" She asked confused. I quickly gathered my things and booked it to the bathrooms.

I turned on my phone and called my dad, "Hey, can you pick me up?". "I can send Ichika to pick you up, that ok?". I paused for a minute. "Daika?" I ignored the use of my dead name and answered "Y-Yeah, that's ok..." "Ok she will meet you at the malls entrance". "Ok thanks bye, I love-". The phone was hung up. I quickly went outside to the mall entrance and waited. Eventually Ichika's old car rolled up in front of me. "Get in whore I don't have all day" She demanded, a cigarette hanging from her mouth. I got in the car, it smelled like drugs and alcohol. There where mystery stains covering the seats and trash all over. She started driving and I noticed something was wrong immediately, she wasn't going the right way. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at her.