𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

I sat at the kitchen counter picking at my breakfast. "Hey I have a hair appointment today, do you want me to drive you to school?" My mom asked putting her hair up, she always did that when she wanted to look nice. "Sure" I said shoveling food in my mouth. I hadn't told her about what happened M*neta. I didn't want her to be more stressed. She was going to court with my dad for full custody of me, and I could tell it was really stressful for her. I felt bad, this was my fault. So I just kept my problems to myself for the time being. I had planned on telling Mr. Aizawa before class this morning. That way once my Mother caught wind of the problem it would have already been solved. "Ok well we gotta leave soon then so finish eating" She smiled grabbing her keys. I nodded, and took one last bite of rice before clearing my plate. I was in a pretty good mood because Kirishima's sleepover was today.

Not to mention it was Friday so I'd have the whole weekend. I grabbed my backpack and got in the car with my mom. After a few minutes on the road we arrived at UA. The first thing I noticed was almost everyone was holding a piece of paper. Weird. I couldn't help but feel eyes watching me. I tried my best to ignore it and just looked at my phone. I started getting closer to my classroom. I sall Aizawa in front of the classroom door taking the slips of paper from a group of students. We're we supposed to have a permission slip sighed? I then noticed that the paper was covering the floor of the hallways. That's where everyone was getting it. I bent down to grab one and flipped it over. I paused and my eyes widened. It was my middle school yearbook picture, with the words 'Denki Kaminari is a tranny'. And it was photocopied all over the school. The Who hallway was dead silent, everyone was just looking at me.

I didn't know what to do. The silence was broken with a voice, "Mr. Aizawa I collected as many as I could and- Oh no" Mina gasped as she sall me. Mr. Aizawa whispered something to her before she ran over and put a arm around my shoulder. I started to tear up. No no no! You can't cry. Not here, not now. Hero's don't cry! "It's fine Kami, you'll be fine. Let's go see Recovery Girl" She whispered leading me to the nurses office. "Everyone get back to what you were doing. There's nothing to see here" Aizawa's voice boomed. Everyone hastily got back to what they were doing. Mina and I arrived at Recovery Girls office. She crumbled the piece of paper she was holding and threw it into the trash. "I'm really sorry Kaminari. I know what happened, kids are so cruel" She sighed and shook her head. "Why don't you take off your binder in the bathroom.

The principal will talk to you later. And your friend is welcome to stay, I'll write her a pass". "Thank you" I said before going into the bathroom. I took off my binder and put on a sweatshirt. When I came back into the main room both Recovery Girl and Mina were talking. I sat down, "So how many people know?" I sighed. "Well..." Recovery Girl began, "We haven't caught who put the paper all around the school yet. But staff is trying to make sure they all get shredded. Unfortunately one of the students posted the whole event to social media. She's being suspended for three weeks. However the post blew up before it was deleted... The local news station got a hold of it". "Well my life is officially over" I groaned burying my face in my hands. Mina piped in,"It's not that terrible Kam, your trending on Twitter..." I looked up at her, "Is it a good type of trending or are people are to cancel me?".

She looked down at her phone, "Uhm...both?" She said sheepishly. I groaned again. This was the worst. "I just don't want people to treat me differently. Good or bad" I said. Just then the door quickly opened and the rest of the Bakusquad walked in. I quickly covered my chest. "Dude are you ok!" Kirishima asked running over to me. "Could be better" I mumbled. "When we find out who did this I'm fucking ending them" Bakugou yelled. "Do you have any idea who it could have been?" Sero asked. I looked down at my lap. "It was M*neta" I said looking back up at my friends. "How do you know?" Kirishima asked. "We had a bit of a..." I paused for a moment as everything that happened yesterday flashed into my mind, "Altercation". "Wait so did he know?" Mina asked me. "Yeah, apparently he overheard it was I was coming out  to you guys" I replied solemnly.

"Well footage from security cameras are being looked at as we speak. So I guess we will find out" Recovery Girl added. She then looked at Kiri, Bakugou, and Sero. "You boys should be getting back to class, I'll have more students coming in here soon" Recovery Girl told them. The three nodded and left to go to class. After a few minutes I was called to the principals office. I got changed, said goodbye to Mina and Recovery girl, and began my way to the office. When I walked into the office. I noticed that my mom was there. M*neta and surprisingly Monoma sat at the table too. As well as their parents. I sat down at the empty seat next to my mom. "I'd like to start by saying that I know who did it. You aren't suspects, your criminals.

Which is extremely disappointing as you two both attend the Hero course" Nezu said, as he laid his paws down on the table. "We are here for apologizes and punishments. Not a game of guess who" Geez Nezu could be intimidating if he wanted to... "My son is certainly not a criminal!" The lady, who was most definitely Monomas mom squealed. Now I know where Monoma gets it from. Nezu calmly took a long sip of tea. Before, climbing off his chair and bringing a cart in. There was a tv perched on top. Nezu grabbed a remote and the TV came to life. A video of M*neta, Monoma, and a few other random boys from UA spreading the posters around the school hallways. Got 'em.