𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸

"This is a outrage" M*neta's Dad yelled banging his fists on the table. "Boys will be boys. They make fun of each other, this shouldn't require punishment. What did the paper even say!". Principal Nezu slid one of the pictures over towards Mr. M*neta. He looked at it for a minute before looking up at me, "So what are you a cross dresser or something?". Before I could answer Nezu spoke, "Mr. M*neta, if you want you son to be able to attend this school then you will have to be respectful. Not only did your son out a student to the whole school, but almost all of Japan" Nezu then looked towards M*neta. "Three month suspension for you, 1 month for everyone that helped. Kaminari you May take a week off of school if you'd like. You are all dismissed".

I walked with my mom out to her car. I looked down at my feet the whole time. I didn't know what to do, or how to feel. We both got into the car in complete silence. My mom began talking as she shut her car door, "Well. I wasn't planning on telling you this early in the day...But I didn't really have a hair appointment. I actually went to court and got full custody over you!". I wanted to be happy but I just couldn't be. It's like if my house burned down but I got a free cupcake after. I'm still gonna be upset because my house is now a pile of ashes. My mom sighed and started up the car, but she didn't start driving. She just reached out and tightly gripped the wheel, not moving a inch. "Listen Denki I'm really sorry. I wish I could have stopped what happened". "You don't need to apologize. It's not your fault" I told her. She just gave me a smile, "Well how about we stop and get some Mochi on our way home!". I shook my head, "The last place I wanna be is in public". Her smile faded and she nodded, backing out of the parking space she was in.

When we finally arrived home I went up to my room. I collapsed on my bed and turned my phone on. Might as well see the damage. The second my phone turned on notifications started spamming for a solid minute of two. My ears would have died if I didn't shove my phone under the pillow. Once it was done I realized they were all from social media. Some dick had leaked all of my social media's everywhere. I looked on my Instagram and found out I got hundreds of messages. Some of them were good and some bad. You can't just make up a gender dumbass!!! This one was really common. Apparently these people don't understand that I'm a boy. The ironic part was most of these messages were sent by dudes.

I had good ones too, what your doing is so inspiring! I was scrolling until one caught my eye. It was from a blank account. No followers, no profile picture, no nothing. Even the username was just 'user' with a bunch of numbers after it. I pressed the messages. You better stop. This is a warning, you better leave UA or else. I'll find you if you don't. I know where you live. It really creeped me out, but I think the guy was bluffing. I just blocked the person and continued scrolling. I noticed I got a text from Kirishima. Hey dude! I'm srry about what happened 2day. U still up to hang out @ my place? I stared at the message for a minute. Sure. I figured maybe it would make me feel better.

After awhile I was dropped off at Kiri's place. I rang the door bell for the door to be opened immediately. "Hey Kami!" Mina squealed, "I'm glad you came!". She pulled me inside the house and I sall everyone sitting on the couch. The sleepover was fun. If was pretty basic though. We ate snacks and watched movies, and I dominated everyone in Mario Cart. Everything was normal until about 11:12. We where laughing about something, I couldn't remember what exactly, when I got a message oh my phone. It was from a unknown number. I was confused so I opened it.

I froze and my skin probably lost of its color. It was a picture of me, but it was a picture of me from a second ago. I was sitting nexted to a window on the top floor of Kirishima's house. And the picture was taken from outside. I then noticed the person who sent the picture was typing. My heart pounded as I watched the little dots drift up and down. Then the message sent. Three strikes and your out. I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket and closed the window. My friends looked at me curiously. "It's uh...cold in here right!" I studdered. "Actually yeah I am kinda chilly. Thanks Kami!" Mina smiled. I nodded and tried to push the image and picture to the back of my mind.