𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴

Eventually Ichika's old car rolled up in front of me. "Get in whore I don't have all day" She demanded, a cigarette hanging from her mouth. I got in the car, it smelled like drugs and alcohol. There where mystery stains covering the seats and trash all over. She started driving and I noticed something was wrong immediately, she wasn't going the right way. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at her. Ichika ignored me and drove into a empty parking lot. "You tell your Dad about this, and your as good as dead. Stay in the car" She snarled, her breath smelt like a forest fire. There was a man in a black hoodie standing across the parking lot. I watched as Ichika walked towards him. She handed him a shit load of money. In return, she got a plastic baggie filled with white powder. "Oh fuck no" I said out loud to myself. I wasn't very happy to be in a drug deal.

I tried to get out of the car, but it was locked. Damn it. Ichika was still talking to the man. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a photo. I climbed into the front seat of the car. She left the keys in the car. I started up the car. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to drive yet so I couldn't just take off. I got my self comfortable in the seat and looked back up at Ichika. She was still talking to the man, and they where both about 10 feet away from me. I honked the car horn and activated my quirk. Electricity danced around my hand, and I hovered it over the dashboard of the car. Ichika turned around, her eyes widening. "You little shit! Don't you fucking dare!" Ichika ran over to the car and tried to get in.

She realized door was locked and started pounding on the window. I lowered it a slither, "I'll let you in if you get rid of the drugs". Her face was as red as a tomato. "I'm not doing shit! I'll tell your dad that you where being a bitch and he will disown you. Heck! I'll tell 'em the drugs are yours. Ichika gave me a wicked smile like she had already won.
I gave her one back and showed her the picture I took with my phone. "I also have the police on speed dial" I added. Imagine someone who traveled across the country and then realized they forgot their suitcase at home. That was what the face Ichika made looked like. She turned around to return the drugs but the dealer was long gone. She angrily threw the bag out in a nearby trash can. I climbed back into the passenger seat and unlocked the door. Ichika got in the car, cursing to herself the whole time.

Finally we arrived home. "Hey Dakia! How was the mall?" I heard my dad yell from the other room. If he isn't gonna use my real name then I'm not talking to him. I ran up the stairs to my room. I tried my best to ignore its girly decorations and turned on my phone. 78 texts: Bakusquad,42 texts: Mina, 7 texts: Sero, 19 texts: Kirishma, 78 missed phone calls. I opened the messager app and looked in the group chat.
Mina: Denki are you ok?, Sero: You ok dude?, Kirishima: Pls answer, Bakugo: FUCKING ANSWER!!!1!!1!!1!!1!!!, Mina: Who's Dakia? I could feel frustration building up inside me. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. I was so stressed, literally everything that could go wrong was going wrong. And my stupid bedroom seemed to be mocking me. I had to get out of here.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and shoved a bunch of my belongings in. I put on my jacket and snuck out of the house. I honesty didn't even know what I was doing. My brain was clouded with anger. As I walked down the sidewalk people gave me nervous looks. I didn't realize I intimidating I looked until I sall my reflection in a puddle. Little sparks of electricity where surrounding my body. I didn't look like a future hero. People kept looking at me. I had to get out of here. I quickly slipped into a nearby ally and sat down hugging my legs to my chest. I needed a moment to think. I finally to decided to walk to my moms house. By mighnight I had made it home. Strangely the house lights were still on.

I opened the door to be greeted with my mother crying on the phone. "Have you seen- I'm gonna have to call you back" She quickly hung up the phone and threw her arms on me. "Oh my god! I was so worried, your father called and told me you were missing! What happened?!" She cried. "I-I ran away..." I muttered. My mom took her arms off me and stepped back, "Why?". I told her everything, only cutting out the drug deal part. "I'm going to contact your father and the police and tell them that your save. I'm not sending you to school tomorrow, we are going to have a talk with your father. And maybe you should have one with your friends..." I shook my head, "I can't". My mom sighed, and gave me another hug. "I can't imagine what your going through..." She sighed, "But I want to help you". She pause for a moment stepped away, looking me in the eye. "And I think your friends would too" She smiled.