AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey friends,

Thank you so much for reading this book. I really appreciate all the support and love I have received after writing this piece of work. This was originally a short story idea and the goal was to make this book short and sweet. I hope you all enjoyed Kavya and Dhruv's story.

For the record, I am a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. I've never tried incorporating such a concept in my book and was apprehensive as to the reaction I was going to get from people. LGBTQ+ rights are still being fought for in India. People like Arundhati Katju and Menaka Guruswamy were mentioned in TIME magazine as some of the most inspiring people because they have been fighting for gay marriage.

I do have a VERY exciting announcement and that is that, my new book Nirvana is out. It will be much longer than Sweet & Sour. Please do show some love by voting and commenting. So far I have only published the author's note and introduction. Not sure when I will start updating but I promise to start soon. Chapters will be much longer :)

It is located right on my account. I will make sure to post a link on my message board as an announcement to my new book!

And of course the cover.

Thank you all so much

Thank you all so much. I hope you all enjoyed this book and please vote for all the chapters if you haven't!

With regards,

Assorted_Stories